Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

from someone who isnt from d.c if it wasnt for coma and his homies no one would look at this thread i kno wut your thinking im jocking those kids but not the case they are obviously the kings of bombing and style [most there throwys are better than yer piecers pieces ] but they still got ran out of a real city like frisco so for that they get a thumbs down unless they come back and take there spots back

anyone remember those REEBOK pumps...those are some funny ass shoes...the little basketball you had to pump up on the side...LOL...What was it for, ankle support? Or were they supposed to help you jump higher? Funny shit...Addidas has this new shoe thats electronic, it has some sort of computer chip that runs 1000 calculations per minute to determine how the shoe is being used...Like for long distance runing, or a marathon, it would change the cushioning to offer support dependant on the terrain or weight of the user. The concept is the same as the pump, but instead of air it has a gear that increases the pressure on the heal of the shoe based on how youre running or walking, thats some wild shit right there....LOL...REEBOK pumps...haha....

Oh yeah that guy^^^^ is a sucker...

The new world burns orders//so the undagrounds so lit,

it drips brick mortar//we still slick,an we donslip,an stay quick on the kicks// as the swift script scorchers//YA see r glyphs grind n ta cliffs // wit undawater triks, such as rubber mitts,

4 evididence lists ripped inta bits,

Fists in the air before the blitz beatz break 4 poplokers -n-

crips// so shit on em shun with junk in the lungs, breathn

a city of heroes unsung// mundane n undone,,

An The Art, who wouldve known we'd a hadta work, this hard

4 slave scars, over braided blades, intwined in chained bars

riskin it all to shine black -n- silvers as stars

to kids grown up from the sticks to the briks

an moved into the strictest of ghost yards

This is 4 writers behind, 16 bars

damagin babylon on land sea and mars

with boost mobile bolt cutters stacked barrels an logs

using cans as mallets on dogs

minus the prints from my paws

climbin to feel heavens awe

only to fall into what society calls a lost cause

so words of freedom are lok jawd

now the pain is overlooked on cause the human hands

now seen as razor sharp claws

so were breakin our back

carryin the last straw

an wraths raw like the stock market crash of enron last fall

an everyone says fuck it all,,everyone says, fuck it all

Originally posted by ATBLOCK@Apr 5 2005, 07:24 PM

oh god rivers your the fuckin worst dude alive pls stop postin that garbage its not even graff yet...and i dont rember any running away from frisco but thanks ....\

Ummmmmm...you did. dts crew vizy next plus some others pushed you out. your lucky that you left when you did cuz some of my people down there would of rocked you the second they seen you.come to NY with that shit. theres no fakin down here. we would stomp you then make you bomb yourself with your own paint.

Guest clockwork202

yeah i dont recall anyone getting run out of frisco, leaving cause its a gay and expensive city is one thing but getting ran out it another

you couldnt handle the beef. them fools would of took it to a physical level, i know them personally and they dont fuck around down there.you know it too thats why yall ran away. go back to dc where yall will get mad 12 ounce props. dont waste your time comin to ny either.well send you back to dc too...only thing youll be goin back in a body cast.you scared chumps.............................................................................................................................................

you couldnt handle the beef. them fools would of took it to a physical level, i know them personally and they dont fuck around down there.you know it too thats why yall ran away. go back to dc where yall will get mad 12 ounce props. dont waste your time comin to ny either.well send you back to dc too...only thing youll be goin back in a body cast.you scared chumps.............................................................................................................................................

Guest clockwork202

blah blah blah internet shit talk we must of pissed you and your gay friends off if your taking the time out of your day to come here to bitch and moan. plus , next vizy and whoever else came in the picture way after we mashed shit and had everyones panties in a bunch, the "big city" writers couldnt handle one little crew so they call in reinforcement and start really dissing us back when they heard we bounced.