Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ATB kills shit no dought, and is running shit in DC...by force I might add...lol....ATBLOCK is reasonable people.See thats how half that shit startded....Fools running off at the mouth....Its all good though cause we know KOMA runs ATB...and for real he needs to check his hommies for running off at the mouth..."YOUR GAY...." thats some 5th grade shit clockwork....Obviously not very bright....For real your probably the weakest head in your crew.....

hey are all these artist from 12oz? sorry im kinda new to 12oz and got a bad rep. on accident just trying to fit in, in paperchases forum if most of yall might of seen im dnye. but ive been around dc with some of my friends just bombin and practicen and i havent yet to catch any writers to chill with im from arlington but im mostly in dc sometimes because i skate and yes im black so what but yea, im around freedom plaza when i skate and other places.

Guest clockwork202

dr. jekyl no need to catch feelings buddy, i was just stating the obvious. but no more shit talk ill post some new flix in a second

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by sieko@Mar 25 2005, 06:03 AM

I never even heard of atb i was talking about the early '90's

most definitely. early 90's.

RUST, SARE, CYCLE, FELON, JASE, DAH, JOKER, MESK, HORIZON, SMK, SOPE(rip)....

the east coast in the early nineties is my favorite shit ever. and i dont kow why you arent including yourself and KURSE in that. KM WAS DOPE.

- another Free Agent.

Oh I am soooo offended.

All I'm saying is that dissing other writers is like hurting the one you love, because, in the end, noone else gives a fuck what you do but other writers.

What does it say on the 12oz frontpage? Because we care enough to burn friends, or some shit?

The fuck is the point.