Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aint no fans over this way,,, only fan of katz that actually have skill!! and put in they're work on the streets as well,. sure atb is out there,, but none of em have any kind of artskill, they all put up the same ol bullshit and cant evolve,STUCKONSTUPID if you ask me. i see this "addicted to beef" you gotta be a youngniggah.. meaning young and dumb as shit.. you dont think one of these days all this bullshit internet big man talk aint gonna come back at you? yeah i know,,, yall are madd hardcore right? like yall the only katz that like fighting or carry guns......grow the fuck up........ i dont even write graffiti but have friends that do. and even i know enough about this game to label yall sorry motherfuckas toys....... nonskill havin youngass bamas that write over cats shit just to see what they type on the internet, yall some confused ass kids,, in my own oppinion, dbk gots atb by the balls,, they get up and they getup with style. In not on here to talk internet beef, im just giving my own oppinion of the game..

the funniest shit ever,," ATB PIONEERED GRAFFITI IN DC" niggah ya a joke....... kgb would stomp ya ass homeboy.... "learn to read before you write" bitch you better respect ultra,smk,cast,halo,cert,some,cool disco,sope,felon,sest, and many others......... you really dont have a clue do you........stay off the pipe homey.........

Originally posted by cast144@Sep 10 2004, 04:23 PM

im glad dc is getting rep nationwide, i just wished it wasnt this dickhead the one that represents us. maybe one day a real writer will write a book about the real history. meanwhile all we got is roger's rich boy look of what dc graf was and is.

cast 144 kgbros.

latino, and im brown and proud!!!

a buddy of mine were just talking about the book, he's older about 26 and remember's more than i do about "the golden years" and pretty much said the same thing, and what i already know. but if another book was to come out about DC i WOULD NOT want a DC writer, or even a graffiti writer at that to write it, get some tom clancy ass mother fucker to write it who has no beef, no grudges, and no reason to want to exclude parts of real history.

wanna be gangster white boys are running dc...it's not hard to run a city no one else is even doing anything in. "you got a shotgun, how much can i cop it for". fuck you. atb wow. cross people out. cheap fame. but it doesn't matter right, fame is fame i guess. and this wasn't a poem it was a haiku. cracker

Guest clockwork202

quit hating faggot dont be mad that were killing shit, its not even about beef its about art fags trying to act like they acutally do shit kiss the ring faggots my crew got shit on lock bow down faggots, dont get or graff career erased were running shit you want to paint in our city ask permissions homos ATB MOB FAGS RESPECT THE NAME

I've heard that ATB are jealous toys with no skills. And seeing as how you've crossed out a well respected detroit writer it's my understanding that you don't wish to grow beyond your own little worlds.

You can cross people out all day and talk shit on the internet all you want, it doesn't make you a better person. So what. I don't live with mom dukes, I can't spend all hours of the day getting up, I've got a well over full time job killing people/training to kill people and I don't even live in the city. Why you want to start beef with all the writers in your city is beyond me... I haven't seen the likes of this since cap in NYC. Beyond ignorant.

And as far as I'm concerned what skillzilla said holds true

"in my own oppinion, dbk gots atb by the balls,, they get up and they getup with style."

And they don't go around tooting their own horns and talking shit. Ignorant, ignorant shit...

You guys are already getting crossed out. Like I said... it's going to be a bunch of fucking scribbles everywhere. This kinda shit makes everything ugly.

you know i actually had respect for your styles kaos, untill you started swingin from this lil toothpicks nuts,,, honestly,,, wouldnt be the best move for you right now sonnie,,, its understood that beef comes with the game, and thats why i suggest you keep ya dbkrew tight and leave these lil monkeys to get swung on,,, they gonna get it,, it is for a 100% fact that all this bullshit they do and say over the internet is gonna come back to em......it aint gonna be me. i wish, but theres 20 or more other cats that i know of thatlll get to em bfore myself. sad thing is,,, they really could be a tight crew, they got heart, they get out alot, only if they had skill 1 respect 2 and a humbleness of their mouths. they could be good(like i consider your crew to be) you dont have every crew member online talking bullshit) but instead they choose to be good assholes... and they dont have a clue about their enemies.......... kaos, respect do dawg.. but these toys gonna get it.................period.............................................................

taken from lay-lo

"17. L-L: What’s your current view on the DC and Baltimore scenes?

SIME: dead, no doubt, can't really speak for bmore, but dc is diggin they own grave, bunch of young bucks, i ain't sayin that no one out here is gettin busy, cause there are some doing they thing.but there's a whole lotta beef with such few writaz, lotta crossin n dissin n shit, we got tha thugged out graffiti roun here, we don't have writers, we got bammas..."

word