Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo homie next time you kill a crew let someone you put down know, never got the memo. im maintaining shit down on the street for you and you bustin my balls on the net, shit, sweaters, i got jeans, buttondowns, KANGOLS, hold tight , help is on the way, all you biotches. yo koas thanks for posting my pic, didnt have that one, you ready to talk real , caus we got homies in common, cool, i can smooth shit over here. however, shouting out the uglies gets you no ins in me cassa.

hey babies P.G. is murder cap now, plus we got the highest police brutality rate. we are so much harder than you, so big up all P.G. writers...... KIER, JYST, SIT, ACHE, JASE, ALONE, NHANZE,

MTK, EVIL, VAZE, KADE, JALE, COMA, CENT, CAVE, NORE, DOME, HAVE, CRI, UNKNOWN, NCQ3, DIABLO, EWOK ( NOT DOT COM ), LACE , PRIME, ACID, ZORO, CEOS, HADE, LOST and RYDE.

Anything less would be uncivilized :king:\

i know this is old but it was making me angry, pg is not the murder capital of anything. DC is the second murder capital in the country based on the most recent data,(2003), behind detroit, and DC is first in 01 and 02. and DC had more homicides than PG county in 04 and 05. read your facts before you go off saying shit.

the exact numbers for 2005 are as follows:

194 murders in DC

173 murders in P.G. County

There are no pics... no one is painting besides those toy bitches on the red line

who went over all that old "classic" shit. But I did see new Jale on the red line, two things,

but red line doesn't really count.......

the exact numbers for 2005 are as follows:

194 murders in DC

173 murders in P.G. County

There are no pics... no one is painting besides those toy bitches on the red line

who went over all that old "classic" shit. But I did see new Jale on the red line, two things,

but red line doesn't really count.......

and why doesnt the red line count?? how many peices do you have on the red line?

jesus i wasn't challenging anyone. in terms of painting in dc,

the red line doesn't really count because a lot of people who

aren't really up in DC can paint the red line, but that doesn't mean

they have street shit or have put in any real work.

That's what i meant, which is why no one was posting in this thread,

and why no one has new flicks.