Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol... u dont understand tho: these toys cant keep my name out their mouth! its crazy... the new toy justification for crossing out filled burners and throwies w weak-ass tags: "we dont have enough paint" EXACTLY! if u had more paint you'd paint more and you wouldnt be such a toy. and that 1 dude can paint the fuck out a day spot but he was never known for bombing dc streets so he dont even appear on my radar. none of em do.

also any bmore scrubs trying to spark shit between me and AERA? u cant do it, we tighter than wiz khalifa's jeans. kgb is not like these other crews. we were formed when there were a million street crews in dc, but no graf crews. so we hang together, ball together, eat together and paint together. and we WILL bust heads together.

Watched this on Youtube the other day. Pretty good documentary. It was wild to see how British authorities were actively protecting Banksy pieces while buffing other graf work. Someone dissed a Banksy piece and the British authorities fixed the piece and then covered it with a sheet of plexi to protect if from future damage. It also showed the buff crew cleaning a couple of fill-ins while a "street art" piece right above it was going untouched.