Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"The project is underwritten by the District government"...... sold ya soulz for a $........smh

To abide by peoples opinions like this dickhead...... instead of YOUR OWN....

"I also support helping all the artists who want to keep their street cred, by stiffening the penalties for when they do finally get caught and convicted. Mandatory prison time and full restitution for costs incurred should be the punishment.".....

Graffiti, the kind that’s combative and spontaneous and doesn’t involve supervision, will always decorate urban landscapes

YOUR ALL CORNY... AND WONDER WHY I COULD CARE LESS TO INVOLVE MYSELF WITH ANY OF YOU.......

KEEP IT 100%.........

Roger Gastman, a Bethesda-bred former graffiti writer who has authored histories of D.C. and American graffiti. ...

YO IDIOT.... YOU ONLY KNOW THE HISTORY YOU MAKE UP... DOTCOM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH EBO CHUMP...............;)

S.. I'm telling you man... A LOT OF THESE CHARACHTERS NEED TO GO WORK AT MCDONALDZ AND NOT RELY ON "OUR" CULTURE FILLING THEY POCKETS"..... BY CONSTRUING IT INTO "A GOVERNMENT AIDED ART PROJECT"...... IT'S LIKE IT LEFT THEY HEART AND SOUL AND JUMPED RIGHT INTO THEY WALLET....DUMB CORNY... WHERE WERE MAZI AND PETER AT IN THE 90'S?.... WHAT THEY GOTTA DO WITH THIS CULTURE?.... BESIDES PIMPIN A FEW THAT WERE AROUND THAT WANT TO PLAY RULE MAKER ON THE YOUNGINS..... VULTURES MAN......

btw... only wbl and eon are making money off this this year. they run the whole show. taking money allocated for graf artists and using it for a bunch of people no one has ever heard of. yeah jazi, demon and con got walls. but that money was allocated from anti-vandalism funds for graf outreach. how can a dude who was never up run a program for $100k and use a bunch of kids who arent up? fame? rep? calm? quewser? never heard of any of em... say what u want about clear but he got this part right: “Beef is part of graffiti—getting beat up, getting roughed up. It’s full-contact and illegal. At its core it always will be.”

fame sold canvases, ha! enough said...

i normally dont see eye to eye with bangbang but i feel what hes saying. the people that need to be getting paid off laying the foundation are not and little fucking kids with no history or current ups get newspaper fame and money. this aint about hating, its about plain truth and street cred, dc has had so many dope writers and current ones and these wack ones are getting galleries, oh well. i will keep repeating this, i wish i was around to diss all that shit, legal shit, gallery shit and the 1 o 2 street tags that you might have.

i do paint havent sold my soul to anything but graff thats cool on how ya think i respect it but foreal though i can paint got shit running and going to do more nothing is stopping me for putting my name up and ultra cool thing you never heard of me. respect you once said to me my shit is getting better and looking dope and now just no love.... no problem im going paint more and more to show you what i got im glad i still got time to show my style dont really care if you like it or not you will see my shit run

Steve Powers once wrote "It's so hard to be an artist when you're doing graffiti."

It boils down to, this: commission walls are commission walls. graffiti is graffiti. they are not equivalent. This has always been the case.

I do not understand people getting irritated at people putting together mural programs and getting paid off it, especially by those preaching graffiti's violent/hardcore roots. If you say to support those roots, does it make sense to then turn around and get mad that you are not getting legals as a street bomber? Why should you care? You two are in different weight classes. That should need no explanation.

I aint mad at WBL and I definitely aint mad at KGB. Both do their thing.

Do you, let other people do them ... some people take this too seriously.

• Like 1

best thing to say is i dnt give a fuck on how ya think im doing my shit and i dnt give a fuck and i dont sit around this internet bullshit like most of ya asses be doing 24-7 which shows your not doing shit oh well im done with this bull shit funny thing is theres flicks of my shit on here showing i do my thing so fuck off the nuts of what others think and do you peace and fuck off....... fuck everyone that dont care because i dont care either bitch ass fools dont know how to grow.... go suck some hobos dick if you don like it

best thing to say is i dnt give a fuck on how ya think im doing my shit and i dnt give a fuck and i dont sit around this internet bullshit like most of ya asses be doing 24-7 which shows your not doing shit oh well im done with this bull shit funny thing is theres flicks of my shit on here showing i do my thing so fuck off the nuts of what others think and do you peace and fuck off....... fuck everyone that dont care because i dont care either bitch ass fools dont know how to grow.... go suck some hobos dick if you don like it

obama-you-mad.jpg

fuck everyone that dont care because i dont care either bitch ass fools dont know how to grow.... go suck some hobos dick if you don like it

713-why-u-mad-thou.jpg

I don't know you but a friendly word of advice. If you really don't care you don't need to keep telling folks you don't care. If it really doesn't bother you at all you would keep it moving and "do you" as you say. If you are really putting in work on the streets then that work will speak for you. If you stop being sensitive and read between the lines my man Cast is really helping you. Follow his lead and put in that proper work then you don't have to worry about barking at dudes on the internet.