Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo, kasr. cant get a hold of u and I really want to see you again, your so pretty. i met u on the orangeline, and in DUPONT, I was the fat 40 year old wearing FUBU and acting sooo cool, you were that hot young guy I fell in love with, AND u seemed cool. drop that dick in my mouth, its so hot. ive crossed dressed before, I wanna cross dress for u out but after a certain point soon i will cross dress and walk up and down 14th street for ANYONE that likes hot old fat losers, so get at me before you its too late ;)

damn son stop being gay this is NOT your old gay man chat room, besides, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!

hahahahaa.... desperate much?

desperate for what? i respect certain dudes and some i dont. i dont respect no name motherfuckers making little faggot-ass comments when they should be out bombing. the only person who's been out all week, besides me, is gobe and i already crossed him out.

shutup unless you know slut, i know someone that works there, ive BEEN chased out of there by a k-9 unit and i know others too and i know they have a camera right on the fucking trains now shut ur mouth

If you and your friends are getting chased by K9s on the tracks you are doing something hot and wrong graffit-wise.

I don't subscribe to graffiti-myths. If I did I would still be waiting for the "DC/MD/VA Vandal squad" to snatch me out of my bed in the middle of the night.

Not shy about setting shit straight for writers who don't know better. Rather let them know instead of make the same mistakes we did. That is all. Not entertaining the tone you took because you would not say that to me in person and may feel bold over the internet.

jesk you need to realize that sometimes you will just have bad luck painting a layup. Shit happens, that doesn't mean that the spot is eternally hot. I know that spot probably just as well as you do and cops will sometimes patrol those tracks randomly.