Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you can king a line with throws...these definitions you and others come up with are generic and trying to impose your view as if it was definitive is ridiculous

well thats ur way of looking at it...if yu king the line with just trows ..then u let the rest of the writers decide if u are a king..(not saying u as in u)

afrosheen.

its cool that you want to be all on your boys nuts but ill keep my beef off this thread, if you want to make yourself be known PM me...

Like you could do anything from halfway around the globe.

You got deported for selling drugs and guns all the while supposedly "edge".Your a disgrace to the hardcore/straight edge/graff scene.

Get back on the bandwagon.

xXx

funny how these people keep appearing on 12oz yet they signed up a week ago, kinda makes you think... split personalities?

im still edge after 17 years, age that you probably havent gotten to yet, you probably want to live the shows i did and wish you were around back then. but regardless of why i got deported and since this is a graffiti site why is it a disgrace to sell drugs or guns and be a writer?

again, anything else PM me.

funny how these people keep appearing on 12oz yet they signed up a week ago, kinda makes you think... split personalities?

im still edge after 17 years, age that you probably havent gotten to yet, you probably want to live the shows i did and wish you were around back then. but regardless of why i got deported and since this is a graffiti site why is it a disgrace to sell drugs or guns and be a writer?

again, anything else PM me.

You still suck after 17 years.Yeah,Im only 19 but I know its a disgrace to claim xEdgex and sell drugs at the same time.

Perhaps it is you with the split personalities? Drug dealer - straight edge? Makes no sense.Just like you still lingering on the dc thread years after they kicked your ass out of the USA.

xJIHADx TRUE EDGE

Toyer than anything on here in ages.And SPC is actually a straight clown unlike some of you kings on here.

YEAH REAL EDGE, HAHAHA. HE HANGS OUT WITH JUNKIES AND GOES TO N.A. MEETINGS ALLDAY, JUST CAUSE HE IS A EX-JUNKIE THAT SHIT DOES NOT MAKE HIM STRAIGHT EDGE. OH AND HE ANSWERS HIS PHONE "HOW MUCH YOU NEED?". YOU FOOLS CONTRADICT YOURSELVES. GO PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIES IM GONNA GO DRINK A BEER WHICH I WON'T NEED 10 YEARS OF N.A. MEETINGS AFTERWARDS TO DEAL WITH IT EITHER. BUNCH OF BITCHES...

*NORDICSON* REAL MAN

Like you could do anything from halfway around the globe.

You got deported for selling drugs and guns all the while supposedly "edge".Your a disgrace to the hardcore/straight edge/graff scene.

Get back on the bandwagon.

xXx

SOUNDS LIKE HE MADE YOUR SCENE A LITTLE MORE HARDCORE, DON'T CRY CAUSE YOU'RE A BITCH, AND THE SIGHT OF DRUGS WILL MAKE YOU GO ON A BINGE.

all you dudes are xhardcoreXXxsweetcoreXXXxxxxxx, is it absolutely necessary that you let everyone know your personal lifestlye choice? Im not announcing "XxxlovesdurgsalcoholandpremaritalsexXXXxxXx" so why is it so necesarry for everyone to know this about you "edge" kids?

Toyer than anything on here in ages.And SPC is actually a straight clown unlike some of you kings on here.

YEAH REAL EDGE, HAHAHA. HE HANGS OUT WITH JUNKIES AND GOES TO N.A. MEETINGS ALLDAY, JUST CAUSE HE IS A EX-JUNKIE THAT SHIT DOES NOT MAKE HIM STRAIGHT EDGE. OH AND HE ANSWERS HIS PHONE "HOW MUCH YOU NEED?". YOU FOOLS CONTRADICT YOURSELVES. GO PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIES IM GONNA GO DRINK A BEER WHICH I WON'T NEED 10 YEARS OF N.A. MEETINGS AFTERWARDS TO DEAL WITH IT EITHER. BUNCH OF BITCHES...

*NORDICSON* REAL MAN

Awwww, come on tale , you mad cuz I dissed your weak ass shit you call a piece.Go drink your beer bitch boy.Your the real junkie.You wont ever have anything run in balt. Go back to silver spring pussy.

*NORDICSON* REAL MAN

Awwww, come on tale , you mad cuz I dissed your weak ass shit you call a piece.Go drink your beer bitch boy.Your the real junkie.You wont ever have anything run in balt. Go back to silver spring pussy.

HAHAHA YOU GONNA CRY SOME MORE CUPCAKE, GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMY MAYBE SHE'LL PAY YOUR PHONEBILL FOR ANOTHER YEAR

HAHAHA YOU GONNA CRY SOME MORE CUPCAKE, GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMY MAYBE SHE'LL PAY YOUR PHONEBILL FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Ha , your the one crying cuz you will never have shit running anywhere again.Not like you really had shit up in the first place.Go cry some more to your drinking buddies at the bar about how you used to have some chill ass pieceing spots running.And your weak asss straightletters with colors dont count as pieces.