Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you internet toys are too much.You never paint and know nothing about graff history yet you continue to talk trash on those who have put in years of work.

Its all good.Keep talking shit on me.Your showing me mad love.

No ones hating on you your throw ups are really coool, you should post more pictures of them.:lol:

you internet toys are too much.You never paint and know nothing about graff history yet you continue to talk trash on those who have put in years of work.

Its all good.Keep talking shit on me.Your showing me mad love.

yo SPC, no direspect but do you have any straightletters or anything? i'm not being sarcastic or nothing im genuinely asking for the sake of seeing where all the bickering is coming from. i feel you on the history thing...but putting in years of work doesnt necessarilly mean people have to automatically respect you. i mean at the end of the day i dont agree with disrespecting people for no reason cause i hate being disrespected, but at the same time people are gonna think whatever they want...its the same way with rap. i tip my hat to KRS one for being one of the pioneers of the shit but at the same time I'm not gonna automatically bump that niggas album just cause he's been putting in work for years. If people aren't gonna feel shit they arent gonna feel it,ya dig? If I listen to MIMS or some shit and all I hear from him is club records, fuck buyin that shit and listening to it on my ipod, i'll just hear that shit when i go to the clubs...with that bein said, if you want people to not talk trash, show the people somethin to shut em up...regardless of how long youve been writing if all you have to show is throwups then people are just gonna talk shit (not saying that all you have is throwups but thats all ive seen..i try not to keep up w/ the thread too much)...cause its kids thats been writing for less than a year or 2 that have the city smashed with throwups already...at the end of the day everybody who's doin their thing has my respect, but theres a difference between respecting somebody and liking their shit or cosigning for em. no disrespect tho, im just tired of seeing all shit talkin and no flicks or naked bitches. holla.

Spc has nothing that anyone writing a year cant do better than him and he could be up on every wall in america and have his throwups in every graff mag they make and his shit will still suck and untill he developes some skill or style he needs to shut the fuck up and stop trying to talk shit or beef or whatever with cats that got more skill and style than him. And untill he stops talking shit and posting his whack shit people are gonna hate on him cause thats some valid shit to hate somebody for.

Spc has nothing that anyone writing a year cant do better than him and he could be up on every wall in america and have his throwups in every graff mag they make and his shit will still suck and untill he developes some skill or style he needs to shut the fuck up and stop trying to talk shit or beef or whatever with cats that got more skill and style than him. And untill he stops talking shit and posting his whack shit people are gonna hate on him cause thats some valid shit to hate somebody for.

Thats some funny ass shit toyboy.Hater hate on.Haters be damned.

Thats some funny ass shit toyboy.Hater hate on.Haters be damned.

You need to humble yourself. Your shits pathetic and if graff is your life than your life is pathetic. And no one gives a fuck what fucking crew you rep because yours shits still whack your an embarrassment to your crew an if gba was my crew id kick your whack ass out for giving it a bad rep. And dont get defensive when people tell you your shit sucks after 10 years of writing you should be used to it.

You need to humble yourself. Your shits pathetic and if graff is your life than your life is pathetic. And no one gives a fuck what fucking crew you rep because yours shits still whack your an embarrassment to your crew an if gba was my crew id kick your whack ass out for giving it a bad rep. And dont get defensive when people tell you your shit sucks after 10 years of writing you should be used to it.

Man,you e-toys are so funny.You let me rent so much space in your heads for free.Too bad your head isnt a 5 star hotel.I could stay forever free.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yo SPC, no direspect but do you have any straightletters or anything? i'm not being sarcastic or nothing im genuinely asking for the sake of seeing where all the bickering is coming from. i feel you on the history thing...but putting in years of work doesnt necessarilly mean people have to automatically respect you. i mean at the end of the day i dont agree with disrespecting people for no reason cause i hate being disrespected, but at the same time people are gonna think whatever they want...its the same way with rap. i tip my hat to KRS one for being one of the pioneers of the shit but at the same time I'm not gonna automatically bump that niggas album just cause he's been putting in work for years. If people aren't gonna feel shit they arent gonna feel it,ya dig? If I listen to MIMS or some shit and all I hear from him is club records, fuck buyin that shit and listening to it on my ipod, i'll just hear that shit when i go to the clubs...with that bein said, if you want people to not talk trash, show the people somethin to shut em up...regardless of how long youve been writing if all you have to show is throwups then people are just gonna talk shit (not saying that all you have is throwups but thats all ive seen..i try not to keep up w/ the thread too much)...cause its kids thats been writing for less than a year or 2 that have the city smashed with throwups already...at the end of the day everybody who's doin their thing has my respect, but theres a difference between respecting somebody and liking their shit or cosigning for em. no disrespect tho, im just tired of seeing all shit talkin and no flicks or naked bitches. holla.

Bump this, let's not get THIS thread closed like the Baltimore thread, stop ignoring this SPC.

the problem isnt SPC its all the toy ass writers who feel the need to constantly talk shit. SPC is posting flics of his shit at least and then responding to the tons of negative comments...the recent photos of SPC and ORICLE bombing the lines is by far better than same old photos that have been recycled 20 times that were just posted...

all this talk about throws being wack and style...Im sure none of you making those comments can do a good straight letter...some fo the best and most notorious writers only do throws and if you think thats weak than you really dont need to be writing graffiti...

ALL................... please stop giving this bitch anymore attention...... main.all sinz.. 1826 etc.... leave this cat be... your giving him exactly what he wants.. internet fame.. cause no one gave it to him in reality and never will...you see,, he's abit ova woman,, the fagget loves attention. etc...those of you wit girls will understand... ....let him post his bullshit... n hopefully he'll post some 07z in the dirty city.. and trust....... i'll be the first to spit on it....... but word,,, old7, thanks money,, good to see that ol time........ and brookland..... madumbstupidfreshretarted.....................

ALL................... please stop giving this bitch anymore attention...... main.all sinz.. 1826 etc.... leave this cat be... your giving him exactly what he wants.. internet fame.. cause no one gave it to him in reality and never will...you see,, he's abit ova woman,, the fagget loves attention. etc...those of you wit girls will understand... ....let him post his bullshit... n hopefully he'll post some 07z in the dirty city.. and trust....... i'll be the first to spit on it....... but word,,, old7, thanks money,, good to see that ol time........ and brookland..... madumbstupidfreshretarted.....................

Thanks for giving me a reason to come to DC sime.I'll be glad to hack your wanna be euro shit.No one gives me fame huh? I guess thats why I continue to get in mag.s and books all over the world.And dont keep repeating that " you sent your shit in hundreds of times" bullshit cuz I dont send flicks to no one any more.You see once your actually known others do it for you.But I guess you wouldnt know about that.All you get is jocked by some e-toys in the DC thread.

And I remember quite clearly how bad you jocked me at the Drum N Bass party in like '97 saying "yo ! your a legend.please hit up my black book." ha. Fuckin dick rider.

You'll be seeing my throws over your shit real soon.Peace.

yousa funny lil bitch.......... "You'll be seeing my throws over your shit real soon."PEACE." naw dickhead.....peacenothin.... you just created problems for you and ya lil brother and i could give less then a fuck who he rolls with....... you've had that same reason to come to dc for months fagget.. quittalkin .......................... and i will do the same... if any of yall know where to find this skinny little niggah in reality... holla at me on pm...................... and yeah,, sorry to contradict my first post....