Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
someone reported me because i asked if asylum sold paint..wow thats really something to get banned for..sorry if i dont know what asylum sells or doesnt besides the obvious...but whatever. dont mean to be annoying, and i know it is im just saying.

you come here asking stupid questions you're going to be suspected as being a cop. you wanna know what a store sells, how about actually going there and seeing for yourself, dumbass.

folks, keep an eye on this one. he pulls any more shady shit we'll condemn his ip address. pull your head in

dude i asked one question and im a cop now? wtf. seriously its cool if u dont believe me that im not a cop, i swear on my life im not a cop im a 16 yr old kid, living in VA, and i write. i dont care if u believe me or not thats the truth and theres a asylum in springfield and they dont sell paint and yes ive been there i live really close to it... so thats why i asked if asylum sold paint because the springfield one didnt and i didnt know if any others did. jesus... just one question and im supposedly a cop now.wow...

dude i asked one question and im a cop now? wtf. seriously its cool if u dont believe me that im not a cop, i swear on my life im not a cop im a 16 yr old kid, living in VA, and i write. i dont care if u believe me or not thats the truth and theres a asylum in springfield and they dont sell paint and yes ive been there i live really close to it... so thats why i asked if asylum sold paint because the springfield one didnt and i didnt know if any others did. jesus... just one question and im supposedly a cop now.wow...

no, you didn't ask one question. you asked alot of questons. alot of really really dumb questions. as if you were pumping people for info. don't play dumb with me, i looked at all your posts, dumbass.

in fact, just for annoying me and making me post a fuckin reply to you, instead of you just dropping it and getting on with shit, i'm going to ban you again. ha!