Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Detective Yek...... how does it feel to be born a fuckin num nut.........bullied around in your teenage years....get teased and beat down in high school.....never get any fuckin pussy cause you got no game........decide to join the police pig force so you can take out your shitty life on other people and beat up innocent citizens........spend all that time as a beat cop writing bullshit tickets and hanging out in traffic court..........go through all of that pig bacon training........finally make detective after all those years in your bitch ass uniform..........eat thousands of donuts and hundreds of cups of instant coffee......get a new assignment to the vandal squad after sucking your lieutenants cock..........and now you cant even penetrate a fuckin online forum!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahah.......wow you really are a fuck stick!

oh, and you dont think we know about your little po po partner Vanpimp? He is suspect as shit....check out his posts.....he posting in the North Carolina thread "Winston-Salem writers hit me up I'm trying to start a crew" then he talking about paint at Asylum in DC and going to the wall of fame? hahahahah did you finally figure out what the wall of fame is you fuckin pig fuck? good fuckin job you anal aviator.....you deserve a promotion buddy........

*All DC metro writers PM my commanding officer so I can get a fuckin promotion and get a bonus of a dozen crispy kremes

im sorry dude but unfortunately for you the north carolina forum is still about painting like this one should be, unfortunately you are too concerned with cops, and treating other people like shit then to go out and get up go on asshole, would a cop really be patrolling dc and winston salem north carolina seriously why?

Detective Yek...... how does it feel to be born a fuckin num nut.........bullied around in your teenage years....get teased and beat down in high school.....never get any fuckin pussy cause you got no game........decide to join the police pig force so you can take out your shitty life on other people and beat up innocent citizens........spend all that time as a beat cop writing bullshit tickets and hanging out in traffic court..........go through all of that pig bacon training........finally make detective after all those years in your bitch ass uniform..........eat thousands of donuts and hundreds of cups of instant coffee......get a new assignment to the vandal squad after sucking your lieutenants cock..........and now you cant even penetrate a fuckin online forum!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahah.......wow you really are a fuck stick!

oh, and you dont think we know about your little po po partner Vanpimp? He is suspect as shit....check out his posts.....he posting in the North Carolina thread "Winston-Salem writers hit me up I'm trying to start a crew" then he talking about paint at Asylum in DC and going to the wall of fame? hahahahah did you finally figure out what the wall of fame is you fuckin pig fuck? good fuckin job you anal aviator.....you deserve a promotion buddy........

*All DC metro writers PM my commanding officer so I can get a fuckin promotion and get a bonus of a dozen crispy kremes

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

AJs a funny motherfucker

im sorry dude but unfortunately for you the north carolina forum is still about painting like this one should be, unfortunately you are too concerned with cops, and treating other people like shit then to go out and get up go on asshole, would a cop really be patrolling dc and winston salem north carolina seriously why?

who else would be looking for "crew members" in fuckin winston salem?? fuck outta here.

and if you get up enough to "not be bothered by it" tell us what you write.

and officer yek, aside from the some hollow, that was probably the worst post ive ever had the misfortune to see on this thread (and ATB posts a lot of trash)