Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo i was at the wall of fame two weeks ago, scoping it out cause i hadnt been there for a while and when i walked out a bum and a nicely dressed dude were talking and the bum was like "i hope you werent painting, i dont wanna have to arrest you".

What you have to realize is that its an election year, getting harder on writers is something thats easy for the politicians, and the 5-0 to do, so just watch your backs and know that until the elections are over more and more shit will get buffed,and more and more paint will be taken by pigs, as politicians try to "clean up the city". its fucking sad but true

yeah and bump that wall of fame shit

dude i asked one question and im a cop now? wtf. seriously its cool if u dont believe me that im not a cop, i swear on my life im not a cop im a 16 yr old kid, living in VA, and i write. i dont care if u believe me or not thats the truth and theres a asylum in springfield and they dont sell paint and yes ive been there i live really close to it... so thats why i asked if asylum sold paint because the springfield one didnt and i didnt know if any others did. jesus... just one question and im supposedly a cop now.wow...

16 year old kids who ask stupid questions usually type like dis dawg. yo fo realz.

which makes you suspicious

dude i asked one question and im a cop now? wtf. seriously its cool if u dont believe me that im not a cop, i swear on my life im not a cop im a 16 yr old kid, living in VA, and i write. i dont care if u believe me or not thats the truth and theres a asylum in springfield and they dont sell paint and yes ive been there i live really close to it... so thats why i asked if asylum sold paint because the springfield one didnt and i didnt know if any others did. jesus... just one question and im supposedly a cop now.wow...

You dont seem to understand that by writing all of this stuff you only look more like a cop, please just read the threads and they will answer all of your questions. if you dont want to people to think you're a cop just dont post stuff until you know enough to,, and dont be a little bitch and say "im not a cop" over and over, just shut up and people will forget about you, and forget that they thought you were a cop........ unless you really are a cop in which case get the fuck off 12 ounce.