Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cast144@Aug 23 2005, 01:59 AM

DSC03365.jpg

cast and phonoh from brooklyn.

DSC03358.jpg

DSC03379.jpg

WORLD WIDE KINGING SHIT...

why do i post in the dc thread, you figure it out.

maybe so them bitches can't go over it with their repetitive trash?

ATB: COME TO NEW YORK

There are BILLIONS of non-skilled bitches who get up there . . . like you . . . the only things is that when toys go over kings they get fucked up . . .

respect style

Originally posted by ATBLOCK@Aug 22 2005, 07:45 AM

d6a43971.jpg

this ones funny too. DONT BODY YOURSELF??? OH NO!!!! is this supposed to be a death threat?? like im fuckin scared of any one in atb. dont forget that i know all of u bitches . just because yall listen to dipset and you went to K-MART and bought 5 guns dosent mean your some killers. the hardest dude in atb is locked up and is getting pimped for packs of newports rite now. you need to let atoy stick to the killin, and you need to stick to bitin more peoples throwups. i see this week its Xrae. good job slae ....:clown2:

Originally posted by Russell_Jones+Aug 15 2005, 02:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Russell_Jones - Aug 15 2005, 02:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ATBLOCK@Aug 9 2005, 05:41 PM

ca3eaff6.jpg

that slae shit is hurt real bad. its like some cats from nyc came and shot it in the back of the head then robbed all talent from it.

keep jocking nyc!

[/b]

i just had to bring it back 4 laughs! :lol2: :lol2: u can kinda see one of my old pieces on the bottom.