Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

its thursday

tomorrow i have one of those all-day interviews at another potential employer in the east bay.

but today, im at work. not doing shit. i should be doing shit. but im not. because fuck doing shit.

yeah son. yeah.

thursday is a good day

friday is a better day

saturday is the best day of the week

sunday is nice, but the looming monday always puts a cramp on sunday fun

S.H.I.T. = Sure Happy It's Thursday

Fuck, this week is dragging by. Only one more day untill I'm drinking brews and spitting game on drunk sluts at my boys Halloween Kegger. The only problem is I still have no costume or any ideas for one.

fuckin A

i got in at 7am today

and DAMMIT I AM LEAVING BY 4!!

not for me i got nolle prosequi

they did steal my shit though

so not exactly best case scenario

everyone betta go out and have a good time tonight or there's gon' be hell to pay!

I should be working... and not on 12oz or AIM... makes my day longer later on when i figure i should have gotten more done. Then i jus tgo into a rush...

We did get new gear in for the mailorder, which means new shirts for me... thats bout as good as the days gotten so far.

that and i saw a pretty dope post on myspace referring to me.:p

i don't get why people pay with a cheque here in the states. every job i've ever had paid directly into my bank account.

i don't get why people pay with a cheque here in the states. every job i've ever had paid directly into my bank account.

i haven't been paid by check in about ten years.

I get 3 diffrent direct deposits on the 1st n 15th.... plus cash in btw.... god I LOVE NY.

works for me...

Yeah its Thursday and I haven't done shit. I should go turn in my timesheet so I can get paid on time. I was up all night unable to sleep and totally didn't hear my alarm clock or something. I think some people are moving into the house next door. They have a doberman pinscher and look really shady.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now