Portland OR Sketches

twelver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes ppl i know it was a stupid question excuse me if i didnt know were to get them b/c my freinds would just give them to me all the time but there stingy with them lol j/p i would like to get a thousand of them lol if possible.

based on your consecutive idiotic questions, you are hereby sentenced to public castration. Your penis and testicles will then be rendered into motivational treats for circus animals and marine mammals at aquatic parks

edit: and what's with the "LOL" interspersed throughout your posts? Is that like nervous laughter or something?

based on your consecutive idiotic questions, you are hereby sentenced to public castration. Your penis and testicles will then be rendered into motivational treats for circus animals and marine mammals at aquatic parks

edit: and what's with the "LOL" interspersed throughout your posts? Is that like nervous laughter or something?

The lol i do is saying i have respect for my homies being stingy with there shit.......

so the guy wants 1000 stickers but doesnt no where to get POSTAL stickers i think the key word there is POSTAL. judging by that I can assume he isn't a very inept writer. Public castration sounds fun when and where lens?

Actually i am a good writer and i go out and tag aswell and i never really cared or knew were to get them b/c like i said my friends would give them to me so move on people.

ok,ok,give the KID a break,hes 15 barely,i started when i was 14 and i still suck,kinda,no not really.it takes a long time ,esspeically if u start on ur own and arnt brough up,most people it seems like make friends with people on the internet,and get thier ghosts painted for them until they can do it themselves,thats a really cheap way to learn.

• 3 weeks later...