Portland OR Sketches

twelver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how old are you? if you are older that 13, you should stop now... being younger that that is the only excuse for something that bad... everyone has to start somewhere, but not everyone has to keep going.. and you should not... dont go feelin bad or anything, just find something else... start rapping, or pick up a guitar... im sure you can find a way to express your self.. this just shouldnt be it.... well ok, that might be a little harsh.... just keep it like masturbation, dont do it in public places, and dont show anyone...

well i didnt start really paiting till i was about 18 but its about the basics.....simples, throwies, block busters, straight letters, thats what all these kids should be focusing on......stick to a book and a bridge for a while and dont come on here lookin for tips because the people that offer anything more than "stick to the basics" are probably spinning their wheels and dont really know what their talking about. i had to work extremely hard to get to where i am and even then im still tryng to evolve and progress. im still a toy at least by my standards, but what all the kdis starting out need to realize is that just because they have a can of rusto and a fat cap to match doesnt mean that your a ing by anymeans