I almost got killed getting some of these flicks!

MOSER

god damn man, i was benching and saw no freights a comin, so i left. as i went over the bridge, out of nowhere comes a Tropicana freight and so i was like "oh god! gotta go!" so i chase it down the road to my other benching spot, i had to cut in from of this suv, and i was able to make the red light just in time that empties out onto the highway. I felt like a total asshole because i basically cut in fronn of them only to wait like everyone else. i then notice that i am actualy out in the line of oncoming traffic like a fucking idiot and this pickup truck is barrelling down and i am in the way about to get broad-sided. so i try to ease back and as i am i hear this "honnnnnnnnnnk honnnnnk!!!!" i look behind me and i have no room to back up because the suv is right behind me. Fortunately i made it safely, but not without feeling like a total douche bag. so enjoy! By the way, check out my archive at http://www.flickr.com/photos/fortheloveoffreights/ because there is so much more there and its updated often! peace...:)

please save your applause until the end

elkaminoendoflinestreak.jpg

conrailbusboystreaks.jpg

cazemberlyeselkaminostreaks.jpg

soduhredfr8.jpg

vatoelowdownfr8.jpg

trophblueinfr8.jpg

tuphhollowfr8.jpg

tensgestostreaks.jpg

in the midnite hour, she cried mo, mo, mo...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived