J'AI FAIM!!!

PERMAFRIED_

ok, so right now i'm broker than i've ever been before, and i'm fucking hungry.

and i have these 4 brown eggs in the refrigerator. the expiration date is october 4th. a week ago. but like i said, i'm fucking hungry and i wanna fry the shit out of em. but i'm a bit apprehensive...

SHOULD I DO IT? :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok, so right now i'm broker than i've ever been before, and i'm fucking hungry.

and i have these 4 brown eggs in the refrigerator. the expiration date is october 4th. a week ago. but like i said, i'm fucking hungry and i wanna fry the shit out of em. but i'm a bit apprehensive...

SHOULD I DO IT? :(

wait you havent been banned yet? wow after your first thread i thought surely he won't be here longer then a week..

those eggs should be straight as hell.

Whenever I find myself in situations like that I think of back to people going across the ocean back in the day with salted meats and shit, or in 28 days later when they make an omlette and shit's mad rotten because there is no food left in the city.

A week expiration?

Scramble them fuckers up.

yo, i'd be sketch on a lot of foods near/past the date, eggs however you're fine.

each state's laws vary a little about when the date is--from packaged, from laid, etc.

however, a standard "fresh" egg was laid 14 days previous to your buying it, atleast. the only thing that will happen is that it will go from grade AA to A to B. basically this means that your yolks will be less firm and your whites will seem more watery or separated. bacterial growth is virtually not an issue if its been in the fridge. EAT UP.

Archived