Just shocked....

IROCKHOES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lately, whenever i try to watch google video or any videos for that matter i get this annoying skipping thing where the sound skips and the picture freezes every other second. i dont know if i have too much shit on my computer or what. maybe casek can throw some advice my way cause when i post in the computer support thread Mainter manages to just confuse the fuck out of me.

no problem. i think that should be all you need to get your computer up to do and possibly solve your video problem.

also, a defragment while you sleep would be a good thing to do.

annnnnnd..... http://www.download.com/DustBuster-XP/3000-2094_4-10322316.html

use that or http://www.ccleaner.com to clean temp files and whatnot up. ccleaner is probably your best bet.

Guest spectr
it's a good documentary by alex jones on state sponsored terrorism.

watch it. learn something.

is he related to jim jones? and you mean state sponsored terrorism like iraq giving support and WMD's to al qaeda right? cause i don't want to watch any leftist bullshit they should just shoot all those commie bastards, and get these darkies the fuck out of my good ol' white america..

is he related to jim jones? and you mean state sponsored terrorism like iraq giving support and WMD's to al qaeda right? cause i don't want to watch any leftist bullshit they should just shoot all those commie bastards, and get these darkies the fuck out of my good ol' white america..

iraq had nothing to do with september 11th 2001. iraq had no "wmd's" left after the early 90's. all burned up and expired. as for "leftist shit", alex jones is a constitutionalist. which

is sometimes referred to as paleo-republican.

Guest spectr
iraq had nothing to do with september 11th 2001. iraq had no "wmd's" left after the early 90's. all burned up and expired. as for "leftist shit", alex jones is a constitutionalist. which

is sometimes referred to as paleo-republican.

casek you're starting to sound a little bit like a pinko commie darkie right now. We all know iraq had "WMD's" and helped out al-qaeda. thats why we invaded iraq in the first place, but once we dealt with that we needed to bring them sand niggers freedom, personally i just say we nuke em all nuke the darkies and take their oil, I don't see why we make the pretense about it, and shit if we nuke all the darkies we don't have to worry about terrorists anymore..

Guest spectr
riiiiiight.

that right sounds a bit suspicious to me casek. whats next you're going to tell me that america sponsers terrorists. Casek you keep acting like this and I might be led to believe you didn't fully believe in our commander and chief, and you know if you don't fully support him and believe in him you're just helping the terrorists win.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230&q=terror+storm+hq&hl=en

Watch that guys, and tell me what you think, I'm at a loss for words right now and I am only halfway through.........

I don't know who this guy is, what this guy does, but that's not journalism. That was a talking head flashing images at me with no thought to answer the viewer's "where's the proof?" I went onto his website trying to find out who he is and apparently he's been in waking life and a scanner darkly, which is interesting but not a valid form of recognition for his journalism. What I was looking for was something from the international journalism community which has always been good at given credit where credit is due for hard hitting journalism, this dude's got no credibility. The story was interesting enough, but you have to chalk it up to a conspiracy theory when his style of filmmaking shows he's far more interested in having people hear him talk than letting people know he's a viable source for factual information.