scenesters emos gheys hardcorekids

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are you lying son? We've played joke tennis about this band more then once? Don't play that ignorant card for a gag, your smarter then that!

YO YOU'RE RIGHT. I DID KNOW ABOUT THESE NIGGAS. MY SHORT TERM MEMORY IS GARBAGE B. I LOSE MY CELLPHONE EVERYDAY. BUT YEAH IN THIS INSTANCE I MEANT "FUCKING GAY" NOT THE BAND ITSELF. I GUESS IT DEPENDS WHERE YOU'RE GROWING UP. I NEVER SEE EMO PEOPLE IN THE BRONX, I THINK IT HAPPENED ONCE. IM GUILTY OF BEING A HAT RACK NIGGA ALSO, BUT SO IS EVERYONE ELSE IN A 40 BLOCK RADIUS...THATS HOW WE DO *DIDDY BOPS*

YO YOU'RE RIGHT. I DID KNOW ABOUT THESE NIGGAS. MY SHORT TERM MEMORY IS GARBAGE B. I LOSE MY CELLPHONE EVERYDAY. BUT YEAH IN THIS INSTANCE I MEANT "FUCKING GAY" NOT THE BAND ITSELF. I GUESS IT DEPENDS WHERE YOU'RE GROWING UP. I NEVER SEE EMO PEOPLE IN THE BRONX, I THINK IT HAPPENED ONCE. IM GUILTY OF BEING A HAT RACK NIGGA ALSO, BUT SO IS EVERYONE ELSE IN A 40 BLOCK RADIUS...THATS HOW WE DO *DIDDY BOPS*

Your still my man, I know you get wet so I'll let it slide!

Yo did any niggas in your area listen to anything other hiphop or rnb? NYC has always had a strong music scene, like you didn't have a few kids from the block that just didn't get into the hat rack shit?

And about the hat rack shit, seeeeeee dude every cliche scene has a "look" emo queers thugs whatever! break free son wear a klans outfit, be the first on your block!

Archived