intervention

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that laurie bitch pretty much took the cake. classic example of later-in-life fuck-ups. i see that happens a lot to middle-middle lower class middle aged people. one thing goes wrong, either small or large, then they just spiral out n shit. it kinda makes you wonder...wtf? didn't you learn to deal with things before this? or is this your first real TRADEGY!? ...but thats just my opnion.

• 2 months later...
so i finally saw this show last night for the first time..

this druggie "laurie" was a trip..

she was addicted to pain killerS, i couldnt help but to take her picture..

just look at her..

319757920_02ab21d35c.jpg

319757279_7fbd642b7d.jpg

hahahaha i JUST saw the one with this bitch for the first time... she spelled, "lortab" and "xanax" wrong, and i wish i fuckin had the "lortab's" and "xanax" shes prescribed... because i've downed millions of those fuckers and never fell out like this bitch is doing. shes acting like she just shot up some fuckin bobby brown for real just nodding out and falling all over the place. hahaha and over a couple of fucking lortabs and xanax? gimme a break! ahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

next weeks intervention looks fucking rad. kid shooting opiates.

yo, what day did they move this shit to? it used to come on sunday nights...i saw the preview for this one, looks good..

lortab withdraws were a cakewalk, no rehab needed...but xanax, yuck...benzo withdraws beat the fuck outta me..ill take heroin withdraws anyday, then coming off a 10mg's a day xanax habit..

yeah xanax withdrawls sucked. oxycontin fluxuates. it was shitty the first 20 or so times detoxing off it... the last time was suprisingly easy coming off a 3000mg a day habit... but benzo withdrawls sucked to all high shit and methadone withdrawls sucked too. coke withdrawls are a fucking joke. but yeah, the show is on friday nights starting next week.

im watching the new episode right now... i missed it earlier because i was at dinner... but fuck, if i can get over how annoying it is to hear this kid constantly calling oc's, "oxy," i think i will be stoked because it is fucking insane how similar my story is with this kid. we both look similar, we dress the same, we have the same sorta family, live in the same kinda house, same addiction and my friends look like his. fuckin wild. i just can't get over how much this fool overacts fucking running in his house like a dufus to bang one 80... gimme a break. but the similarities of this episode are eerily almost over-familiar. feels like watching myself about 10 months ago.

this is the best episode i've seen yet.

what the fuck! this kids mom just fuckin gave him $40 and DROVE him to his friends house to score some oc's?! my mom would fucking shoot me in the face before she did that shit. and i'm thankful that i never had a mom who was an enabler.

this is a great episode though. extremely entertaining in my eyes. it hit's very close to home.

damn... what a shitty situation the ending had... the dude ryan fucked up and got kicked outta rehab and then checked into another one, only to leave a month later for his girl... but at least his dad(stepfather whatever) quit drinking. so i guess its good and bad. but i really hope that ryan dude cleans up... he reminds me alot of myself and it's kinda sad to see that sorta outcome.