Gayfest...

Milk Grenades

Yeah, next week. I'm only gonna be there Monday night, we're leaving LA in the morning and arriving god knows how late in Reno. We might be too exhausted to hang out though, we'll probably want to take it chill.

I leave BM the following Monday, and my flight back is not until Tuesday night, so if we don't meet up next Monday, the one a week after I'd be totally down. Keep in mind I'm gonna look and possibly smell like complete shit, but I'm still beautiful inside.

it doesn't matter to me i'm a hippy (not really) but i'd still like to take you out for an awful awful. anyone passing through this shit hole at least deserves that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great, good you got it down. caligula who are you?

what do u mean who am i??......im the guy that loves the awful awful but hates reno 911....ive got a love hate relationship with that city (biggest littlest city)....if i do come out though...i got to go to circus circus....for the prizes (can't nobody throw a football through a tire better than me!) and pai gow poker...

eat-10148.jpeg

Jesus fucking christ. That shit will kill me before I get to BM. Awesome.

that picture doesn't even do it justice....the burger is like the size of a baby's head!!....and the basket of garlic fries are huge!!...and at $3.50 its a fucking bargain!...you shoulda seen the other food they sell there too....the dude next to me got a chilli cheese dog....it was the size of a small baby!...the country fried steak looked pretty good too...i might just spend the night there too....motels are like $35 bucks.

that picture doesn't even do it justice....the burger is like the size of a baby's head!!....and the basket of garlic fries are huge!!...and at $3.50 its a fucking bargain!...you shoulda seen the other food they sell there too....the dude next to me got a chilli cheese dog....it was the size of a small baby!...the country fried steak looked pretty good too...i might just spend the night there too....motels are like $35 bucks.

shit son, you've been sleeping.....the awful awful is now 5.50 cause it's so famous now

A friend moved out there so i stay at her place for free

This allows me to extend my vacations exponentially

When she moved she became a sex worker. All her

friends are queer, transexual, or fellow sexworkers...

I seen some shit when i let her drag me along with her

crew...

Gayfest... Its a dive in the TL called Aunt Charlies or something

Im not really homophobic. I dont care enough to hate but

that place sucks real bad. Its the odor. You would think

queers would be extra concious of hygene but that place smelled

like dirty fucking penis. I couldnt help feeling like i was surrounded

by AIDS either. It was me, my X girlfriend, my friend and the rest

of the place was dirty smelly homos. I didnt have any problem

getting free drinks though.

this one kid. He was in a band on tour.. Lived in the mission. I was stoked at first... fuck paying to stay in a hotel when you can crash for cheap or free. It seemed like the hook up until i looked around. Cum stains, size 13 heels, and miniskirts everywhere. I bought like 10blankets and covered everything that wrapped myself in a coccoon when i slept.. I stole a bottle of oxycodone from his freak ass for the trouble