GEORGE BUSH PAY MY FUCKING BILLS YOU RICH FAGGOT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

2002109536.jpg

^ cingular CEO stan sigman...i hope you put the 3000 my family paid last year to good use you fucking faggot, i hope somebody craps in your lobster tail and cavier

The lobster's intestine is located in the tail. If you don't pull it out, you're eating grade-A/B whatever lobster shits. Same is true of shrimp. Also, caviar is fish eggs, so when you ingest, you're basically sucking carp twat.

The lobster's intestine is located in the tail. If you don't pull it out' date=' you're eating grade-A/B whatever lobster shits. Same is true of shrimp. Also, caviar is fish eggs, so when you ingest, you're basically sucking carp twat.[/quote']

And an egg is a chicken fetus, and meat is actually muscle! Omygod!

The lobster's intestine is located in the tail. If you don't pull it out' date=' you're eating grade-A/B whatever lobster shits. Same is true of shrimp. Also, caviar is fish eggs, so when you ingest, you're basically sucking carp twat.[/quote']

I had some one try to tell me that it was okay to eat the black stripe thing down the back of the shrimp cuz it was just a vein. Yeah a mud vein. teehee.

• LOL! 1

• 16 years later...
On 7/24/2006 at 4:35 PM, 10 Dollar Blowjobs said:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060723/bs_afp/kuwaiteconomygrant_060723145812

kuwait is paying each citizen of its country 700$ bucks because they are so rich off oil

Alaska offers incentives from their oil rich state.  Have you tried moving to Canada?  

IDK 🤷‍♂️  did some searching on this all while considering your post is from 2006.  I didn't see anything supporting your numbers but I did come accross several stories reporting different numbers with a pretty large spread of little as $3,500 to $18,000 a month. 

Anyhow, it's not the oil companies that owe you or should pay tour bills anything.  In fact nobody owes you anything.  Quite frankly you are not entitled to anything in this world. Not even oxygen to be quite frank.  I am do not go to work to pay your 700 a month life style.  🙃  but if that's how you wanna see it, then whatever taxes I pay that fo to you then that's cool too because you are your own suppresser.  And if you wanna receive government handouts then that's fine with me, less competition I have to worry about.  

But yeah, don't take what I said personal, just go to Alaska, claim your land, and get some money from the state.