CLOGGED CAPS 5 2006

texasmade

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, didn't even realize that was jews when i was there, i was too busy trying to read the Bones piece.

Hurts Donuts, i thought you were Gomer...? if so, why not return the next day and re-do it if you hate it?

and yeah, that pic wasn't great, that's not the best place to take a picture, you can't get far enough away to get a really good flick, imho.

and as far as all the hating about colors, supher's post shows a lot of the darker pieces with more advanced styles i'm not as into; the pictures i posted were almost all DFW-area writers i'm familiar with and whose shit i like. if you think it's all so toy, then go to san antonio, go downtown, find nolan, follow it away from downtown and when you pass under the train bridge, pop trunk and go over everything you're better than.

internet talking is tired.

Well actually i can type rather decentley' date=' with proper punctuation and grammar if I choose to do so. So before you get all bent out of shape and, try to make someone look stupid think twice, because if I am not mistaken autistic people do have a tendency to shout out fallacies at random. With that said I will drink more beer and laugh at you for critiquing my grammar and punctuation.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Yeah I went there and, yeah I said that. Fucker.[/quote']

before you roll your eyes........you spelled DECENTLY wrong...not dissing, just love to correct....oh yeah and you used it in the wrong connotation....whatever though, this isnt a grammar rodeo nor a spelling bee so back to graffiti

Well actually i can type rather decentley' date=' with proper punctuation and grammar if I choose to do so. So before you get all bent out of shape and, try to make someone look stupid think twice, because if I am not mistaken autistic people do have a tendency to shout out fallacies at random. With that said I will drink more beer and laugh at you for critiquing my grammar and punctuation.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Yeah I went there and, yeah I said that. Fucker.[/quote']

Get all bent out of shape and try to make someone look stupid? Isn't that what you're doing by calling me a retard? Grow up and suck it up, no one's being a dick but you. And autistic people don't generally shout out fallacies, maybe you're thinking of people with tourrette's.

if anything the g in that gomer piece is a lower case g....

I don't evn know what I'm doing in this thread, but I thought that dude who put up the photoshop of the capital G and called everyone retarded was hilarious. It's clearly a lower case g. lol

Anyway, that gomer is ill. And it's the only piece in this thread that I can read. But he still shouldn't have gone over a certain rooftop in my city! :scrambled:

anyone know this cat? i know he's RTD, but i don't know who it is.

100_1466.jpg

thanks for any input..i got a lot fliks, but didn't get any names..when i post them, maybe ya'll can help, an then i'll edit thz post an insert names.

peace an eat fleas, mm!

ITS THE HOMIE VOUGES!

anyone know this cat? i know he's RTD, but i don't know who it is.

100_1466.jpg

thanks for any input..i got a lot fliks, but didn't get any names..when i post them, maybe ya'll can help, an then i'll edit thz post an insert names.

peace an eat fleas, mm!

I don't evn know what I'm doing in this thread, but I thought that dude who put up the photoshop of the capital G and called everyone retarded was hilarious. It's clearly a lower case g. lol

Anyway, that gomer is ill. And it's the only piece in this thread that I can read. But he still shouldn't have gone over a certain rooftop in my city! :scrambled:

C'mon man, "that dude"? How many times have we talked in Ch.0?? And I didn't call anyone retarded, not even close to it. Show me where that lower case G is and I'll take a look. It looks to me like a upper case G, pretty obvious, and the guy was asking where it was, so I answered. The letters are grey, brown, grey, brown, grey, each is only one color so I don't see how that G could be anything but upper case. This is really ridiculous when there are so many other nice pieces that could be so much more fun to pick out the letters.