Question about tar

AyeBee

brake cleaner

rubbing alcohol

acetone

denature alcohol

solvents of that nature will take it off, just test it on a patch of the sneaker, especially if its leather, to make sure its not gonna decolor. Still be extra careful though because thesewill remove the sealer they use on the leather.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not worth the hassle.

*edit*

hell yea thats some jailbait.. girl got stuffed winny the pooh characters and shit, plus she looks like one of those white girls that tries to be the puertorican hood rat girl. my guess, her parents hate you because you are 18. and she is 13-15. which in the USA is illegal to dabble in any forms of physical intimacy. excluding kentucky, arkanas, and a few other states.

Her parents hate me because' date=' in their exact words, I'm a "scumbag and a thug" wrong on all counts, I do appreciate the effort though[/quote']

You let a retard get punched in the face for no reason? I mean' date=' I'm a complete fuckin scumbag, but shit like that just isn't funny. You shoulda beat dude up and down the street, then let Dan have a few whacks at him

jus' saying.

A girl that likes to take dumb pictures...and yeah, a few minutes ago I finally got around to tryin the Goo Gone. At first it worked like magic, took it all right off...then i got to the part with an actual big glop of tar on it, didn't work quite as good. I've been workin on the spot for about 5 mins and I got it down to a dull black stain, so I'mma try some more when I get home from work later