dominos? really espn? fucking dominoes?!?

boogie hands

Damn..

I could find a picture of Leonard Washinton from the Chappele Show

02.jpg

"FUCK LEONARD WASHINGTON"

AND BOOGIE...DOGS...DOMINOES IS BAD YEAH NO DOUBT, BUT MY NIGGA THEY HAVE FUCKING SPELLING BEES ON ESPN B. SPELLING BEES. WHAT THE FUCK IS SPORTSLIKE ABOUT NIGGAS SPELLING WORDS THAT CAN SEND THAT MIDGET FROM SUPERMAN BACK TO HIS FUCKING DIMENSION??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is it the type of dominos where u build like a giant picture ro someshit and then u make them all tumble?

cuz that is pretty fun to watch...

especially when a fat kid carrying donuts for the producers of the show gets in the way and fucks up the whole thing.

you complain a lot.

people do stupid shit? what do you want anyway? i could make a bunch of threads on how mindblowing the sex i had was the other night. maybe one on how well my life has gone thus far? you want to hear about that? there was a great rainbow the other day....that was pretty. oh...hey.....my bank account is looking good right now too. you might be interested in the cool shit im going to do with my money....

getting my point?

anyway, complaining about shit entertains me. theres always an ignore button if you want to hook that up.

I asked my friend he works at espn. He said that today is one of the slowest sports days of the year. The only thing really on is the tour de france and they needed to fill the day with something...

that makes a bit of sense i guess. still...i think most people would rather see 'greatest super bowl moments' or some shit like that. its never too early to start getting amped about football season.

fucking panthers had better take it all the way this year.

anyway, make sure to tell him that they should, under no circumstances, show college baseball. that shit is gayer than the spelling bees mero was talking about.

classic billiards on ESPN is the stuff. got the old hustlers playing each other. comes on at like 8 in the morning though.

i dont know about watching dominoes but its fun as fuck. i learned from the brothers when i worked at the airport.

yeah, spelling bee is not a sport.

Guest nutsonmychin!

man, i miss bones and bacardi thursdays.

those were the days, perhaps, it's time to bring em back??

dominos1.jpg

note the new bottle on the floor.

Guest nutsonmychin!

that was the bullethole house.

we had holes.

in the walls.

so i had to be low pro

so, i moved, and thus, bones n bacardi night moved on as well.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SPORTSLIKE ABOUT NIGGAS SPELLING WORDS THAT CAN SEND THAT MIDGET FROM SUPERMAN BACK TO HIS FUCKING DIMENSION??

Ha ha, Mistleplick or some shit like that?

the way it was pronounced backwards was like, cueplistim or something like that. They (superman and company) always had a bitch of a time developing a plan to get him to say it and it would usually fail the first time around

wow, haven't thought of that in years

Justive League in the house

Guest nutsonmychin!
oh....i was just making fun of the person rocking the bandana around their neck like their going to see atreyu or something.

did my post dissappear

weird. anyways, the person is me.

i tend to put on weird shit when i am drunk i dunno, i hear alotta chicks end up naked when they are wasted, i decied it's time to try on all the clothes i never wear.

im posting this to redeem myself, cuz u thought i was a dude in the last one.

and, i lied, i wear this shit everyday. and i know it looks hella tight

363353227_l.jpg