getting paid from your graff skills

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

'traffic' was a homeboys' nick name since he had REAL bad road rage, and then outta a random drink session the term "traffic solutions" came up, referring to road rage and a loaded automatic are the perfect 'solution' and since i just so happen to be a writer (yeah a toy but fuck it) i just kinda played off it and me and the friends been makin 'em since, here's a few flicks of ones we just recently made.

ShirtsAndBooze005.jpg

ShirtsAndBooze008.jpg

ShirtsAndBooze006.jpg

ShirtsAndBooze010.jpg

• 1 month later...
hand painting is maybe one of my favorite things in the world.

Hey Dawood, did you do that store window shit in spray paint? it doesnt look like it. and is that van hand painted? looks sick dude. is that what your doing nowadays?

the windows are a mixture of 3 inch roller , brushes and spraypaint.

the van was done with all vinyl and a litte bit of spraypaint for the fades in the wrench.

Yeah, I'm doing a lot of that window type stuff all up and down the east cost these days.

When I finally settle down and stop travelling the world, I'm gonna open up a shop

and start taking my time to crank out some real masterpeices instead of that quicky knockout

stuff I've been doing a lot of.