Ann Coulter Radical Rightwing Plagarist?

Smart

Coulter columns subject of plagiarism investigation

By Hillel Italie

The Associated Press

NEW YORK — The syndicator of Ann Coulter's newspaper column is looking into allegations that the right-wing pundit has lifted material from other sources.

"We are reviewing the material and expect to have a response some time next week," Kathie Kerr, a spokeswoman for Universal Press Syndicate, said Friday.

The New York Post and the Web sites Raw Story and the Rude Pundit have raised numerous questions about Coulter's columns, which appear in more than 100 newspapers, and her best-selling "Godless," already notorious for the author's calling four 9/11 widows, who supported Democrat John Kerry for president in 2004, "harpies" thriving on their husbands' demise.

Kerr said that the press syndicate had not discussed the allegations with Coulter, who was not available for comment Friday. The publisher of "Godless," the Crown Publishing Group, issued a statement saying it had reviewed the "the allegations of plagiarism" in her book and "found them to be as trivial and meritless as they are irresponsible."

"As an experienced author and attorney, Ms. Coulter knows when attribution is appropriate, as underscored by the 19 pages and hundreds of endnotes contained in 'Godless,' " said Crown's senior vice president and publisher, Steve Ross.

Coulter's career has rarely suffered despite numerous questions about her accuracy and her scathing remarks about political opponents. An exception was in 2001, soon after the Sept. 11 attacks, when Coulter was fired by the conservative National Review Online for writing about the hijackers: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i'm surprised there's still publishers and talkshows willing to give her time to air her tard-trash.

maybe you and ann can go straight leg marching and killing jews together?

i'm only joking. i have to. it's my job.

seriously, though. fox news likes this cunt alot. they love her inflamatory comments

and her "conservative" views. neo conservative.

i shouldn't even say conservative. conservatives are nice people in favor of small government. the old style are. these new republinazi's are fucking insane.

so, in short, they won't get rid of her any time soon.....unless she's absolutely crucified for this shit, fox news will continue to support her.