-TLOKS.TkoMsk-

AnUpsetStomach

I think TKO crew has alot of underappreciated history that people cant understand. The roots of the lettering the style is based off of has more meaning than most fools know. Old English is the base of most new styles, but only a few people can come corect with the modified shit... Tlok is one of these cats. To work the style correct you need to know the history behind it. beleive TKO is part of the progession of modern typography. Respecting local tradition and style beyond "hip hop" graff. The carrying on of a beautifull tradition (old engish ) with the addition of tight application in low class venues.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think TKO crew has alot of underappreciated history that people cant understand. The roots of the lettering the style is based off of has more meaning than most fools know. Old English is the base of most new styles' date=' but only a few people can come corect with the modified shit... Tlok is one of these cats. To work the style correct you need to know the history behind it. [i'] beleive TKO is part of the progession of modern typography. Respecting local tradition and style beyond "hip hop" graff. The carrying on of a beautifull tradition (old engish ) with the addition of tight application in low class venues.

But doesnt everthing you just mention come from cholo styles? I mean even the la/tko handstyle has serious cholo influences and I thought that was kinda the point. But yeh your right tlok does it better than most.

no mamen perros, quedense y protejan el cubeta... ayi muere con ese pedo!!!!!

una uzzi conta ejercitos con r15's. No chinguen con lo de los cholos y los estilos de el

barrio** este pedo de graffiti y rituales con sangre es mas que cholos y "OLD ENGLISH TYPE"

y si quieren historia sobre estilos cholos tenemos que hablar sobre los 60's el estylo pachuco. Pero la verdad porque asemos lo asemos es por estas rasones:

Tenochtitlan_006.jpg

Tenochtitlan_003.jpg

Tenochtitlan_002.jpg

ESTO ES LA VERDAD y la verdad no miente.

I think TKO crew has alot of underappreciated history that people cant understand. The roots of the lettering the style is based off of has more meaning than most fools know. Old English is the base of most new styles' date=' but only a few people can come corect with the modified shit... Tlok is one of these cats. To work the style correct you need to know the history behind it. [i'] beleive TKO is part of the progession of modern typography. Respecting local tradition and style beyond "hip hop" graff. The carrying on of a beautifull tradition (old engish ) with the addition of tight application in low class venues.

I can see your point on the old english tip, but honestly, my personal point of view on it, wether i be right or wrong...i see more caligraphy influence than old english. true, most people can't see it or understand that 90% of the newer styles i've seen come from out west lately, has been based off fonts, and theres' nothing wrong with that condisering they disect, recreate, and rebirth new styles into something all their own. i see lots of different mediums or writting arts when i see cats like tloks and several other tko heads. and its kinda refreshing, seeing different states' cultural input if you will, on their city/states' style. all in all, tloks has some good stuff, and most of the time its on point, can't hate and only appreciate that. HOWEVER, on another note...i see far too much "tag-banging" going on now a days. and 90% of the e-beef i see go down, is to or through TKO, what happened to just posting and being about your bussiness?....goddamn internet.

TLOK WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

toom0040kw2dt.jpg

Fat ass TLOK will kill no one nigga Just becuz he can pose in photos with guns like Clint Eastwood all you lame internet foos think hes some type of hulk or something hes has never shot no one or is he down to pop them off(even when the time absolutely calls for it) hes a scary nigga a faker trust me his card gets pulled on the daily on the real tip nigga need to grow some hair the Back of his neck look like a pack of hot dogs :shakehead: :shakehead:

Fat ass TLOK will kill no one nigga Just becuz he can pose in photos with guns like Clint Eastwood all you lame internet foos think hes some type of hulk or something hes has never shot no one or is he down to pop them off(even when the time absolutely calls for it) hes a scary nigga a faker trust me his card gets pulled on the daily on the real tip nigga need to grow some hair the Back of his neck look like a pack of hot dogs :shakehead: :shakehead:

the point is this picture, containing a nice tlok outline with a uzi, is alot doper than a picture of a toy/crusty piece of shit outline on a paper with no uzi.

word

mad bumps to TLOK, regardless if he can kill me or not.

no mamen perros, quedense y protejan el cubeta... ayi muere con ese pedo!!!!!

una uzzi conta ejercitos con r15's. No chinguen con lo de los cholos y los estilos de el

barrio** este pedo de graffiti y rituales con sangre es mas que cholos y "OLD ENGLISH TYPE"

y si quieren historia sobre estilos cholos tenemos que hablar sobre los 60's el estylo pachuco. Pero la verdad porque asemos lo asemos es por estas rasones:

Tenochtitlan_006.jpg

Tenochtitlan_003.jpg

Tenochtitlan_002.jpg

ESTO ES LA VERDAD y la verdad no miente.

yip i agree, SAVAGES.

hahahah you fools come on here talking all kined of shit to tloks but in real life all you fags are strate pussys....YOU LAMES DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO PUTING IT DOWN IN GRAFFITI OR EVEN KNOW TLOKS LIVE.. THERES NO ONE CREW THAT HAS EVER DONE AINY THING TO TLOKS..THAT ALONE MAKE ALL YOUR SHIT TALKING GO TO SHIT! WHAT ALL YOU FOOLS NEED TO DO IS GET TLOKS NUTS OUT YOUR MOUTHS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! OR DO SOME THING STOP ALL THE SHIT TALKING AND GO KILL HIM. AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU PUSSYS DONT KNOW HIM AND DONT KNOW WHAT HE WOULD OR WONT DO. I GUESS YOU FOOL JUST NEED TO GO UP TO HIM AND FINED OUT..