Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnUpsetStomach

-TLOKS.TkoMsk-

Ive really been into this guys stuff lately....So i decided to START a thread with pictures stolen off the TKO thread. Hoping you guys can contribute and make it worthwhile....

tloksgta.jpg

brown.jpg

IMG_2544.jpg

tlok04.jpg

tkoorn04.jpg

a: What do you write, and what crew do you rep?

I write Tloks and I rep TKO.

a: What year did you get into graffiti, and who or what inspired you?

1988 gang graffiti.

a: How do you view the unique graffiti scene in LA?

It's OK it needs to focuS more on vandalism than murals.

a: Are there any projects that you are working on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VADALS INK GEAR COMMING SOON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joker brand, Vandals Ink, and War 4.

a: What do you think of the Bush immigration laws that are being passed?

All bullshit that fag is a terrorist he is only in power because he scared the shit out of the U.S. people with lies about Iraq.

a: What do you think of graffiti in its current state? better or worse than in the past?

Better, more destruction on a worldwide scale.

Ya: ou have any crazy fight or chase stories you can, or would like to share?

Yes I have. No I don't want to share!

a: Are there any places you would like to travel to and paint, or any writers you would like to paint a wall with?

I would love to cover the earth in paint then blow it the fuck up. I would like to paint with anyone that would let me use their paint to do my shit, and give me head when I am painting.

a: Thank you for your time. You got any shouts or fuck yous?

A big shot out to Zerk, Tribe, KE42, Jel, Nime, Haeler, DO1, Kozer, C45, Mr. Cartoon, Scandless, Adek, Resq, Boker, Obcess, Guer, Raek, and all the other homies. Fuck the L.A.P.D, Sheriff department, C.H.P, and the Superior Court of California! Oh, and all my ex girlfriends they are the devil.

-anomie1.com

You ugly fat fucken hommo

they should lock you up and put you in a fucken zoo you big small headed freeeeeack

the only way you feel good about your self is by getting on any internet fucken connection and acting like your hard puto.

you better fucken realize that there are other places besides LA

XIV NorCal PUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they should lock you up and put you in a fucken zoo you big small headed freeeeeack

the only way you feel good about your self is by getting on any internet fucken connection and acting like your hard puto.

take this shit elsewhere "Puto". Don't get this thread closed like the TKO thread. I want to see flicks of his shit, without your flabbin gums. If you got beef with this cat then PM him. once again, don't get this thread closed!

:shakehead:

whos this lame just cause u watch tv doesnt make u a g 13s run everywhere and i dont even claim just stick to graff dont mix it........

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now