marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Niggaz can eat my luggie grits. Straight up.

Yea, I spit packets of snot in em. You heard right my nigga. Scoop. Eat. Digest them shits.

Yall graff niggaz make me laugh. I aint even livin. I died son. I live on a cloud nigga. A spraypaint cloud.

F'real. Yall really like this clean, pretty, transformer looking graff shit. Haha. Eat the grits nigga.

Blade. Comet. Spade. Bruz. Ghost (oh you hearda Ghost huh? take off that Stussy azz faggot nigga).

Straight disco cocaine, 3am, I just fucked a hoe wiff AIDS––yeah I knew she had AIDS...so what nigga? S'how I be livin...rusto wiff the paper labels. Just ate some Taco Bell. Piss right behind this thrash can right here. Yeah...das it. Lil bump of dat white lady.

:D :D :D :D :D

u been in this city long enough to know if u want to find me it wont be hard i got a few of ur friends all i can say is remember my previous statements and i suggest u kick into that collection at home and come right im a little ass dude i dont fight big drunk brutes i ....

so whats up. whats next dude? what're you gonna do? First off Herse needs NO ONE to fight his battles for him. Your dissing someone who obviously won this shit and trying to drag your fiends down with you. By my count you've threatened my friend and crewmate (sometimes with a gun which is kinda funny if you knew some of us), told him you were gonna beat his ass and maybe shoot him, asked him to be your friend, then continued this stupid beef that you LOST. YOU LOST. You and anyone you got tangled into this.you are very lucky. Herse is family and we've stayed out of it. He's been running around taking bullshit from you toys for awhile now. You are done, and we are done. We know so much about you and your friends its stupid. We know about all the dirt you've been doing, your full name, all your friends, all your idiot fuckbuddy's. Your places of work, where you live. You will not escape getting a beating from the person that is after you. Thats inevitable. If you step on any more toes many crews will be on your ass. That is all and that is a promise.

-MC SSP FLOE IAL EBT etc etc

u been in this city long enough to know if u want to find me it wont be hard...

If you did anything worthy or notable in THIS CITY

we would all know who you are. But until then, you

are nothing but a laugh on the internet. Your toyish

ways don't even make it to real conversations. Just

here on the internets. Nobody is looking for you,

well not as hard as you are trying to be found.

I would say "see you around..." but I doubt you got

entre' to our spots of interest.

Happy two thousand and titty fucking ten.

Straight disco cocaine, 3am, I just fucked a hoe wiff AIDS––yeah I knew she had AIDS...so what nigga? S'how I be livin...rusto wiff the paper labels. Just ate some Taco Bell. Piss right behind this thrash can right here. Yeah...das it. Lil bump of dat white lady. :D :D :D :D :D

this

If you did anything worthy or notable in THIS CITY

we would all know who you are. But until then, you

are nothing but a laugh on the internet. Your toyish

ways don't even make it to real conversations. Just

here on the internets. Nobody is looking for you,

well not as hard as you are trying to be found.

I would say "see you around..." but I doubt you got

entre' to our spots of interest.

Happy two thousand and titty fucking ten.

this

Take that beef shit to PMs. Is all this posturing on your part really necessary, do you really feel that insecure in your claim of victory that you have to periodically come on the internet and also try and convince other people of that fable.

Just applying some of your own logic regarding the internet. ;)