marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
in this picture I see;

benadryl

salvia extract

kratom

skittles(overpriced adderol)

2 different kinds of weed. WOOOOAAH!

1 whole mushroom

ibuprofen

dried snot sold as cocaine

I'm not sure what that is, but it looks shitty.

a lortab

1/4 a mushroom

crap hash/crap heroin, who knows? get weird???

3 tards

meth(eeew!)

more ibuprofen

you suck at drugs

4/21 GET DRUNK

Out of everything I have ever heard you say, this is by far the most hilarious.

this thread has turned into an america online chatroom for misunderstood artsy lonely tweens.

haha, tis the reason why i never post anything. i love the crews in va that are active and getting up and i like to see the pics people post but the conversations on here are so dumb ther not even comical.

but what do i kno. ive never posted anything and im in danger of some 15 yr old kid quoting me and calling me pussy/toy/faggot on this thread.

who cares ive got better things to do i guess like work 40 plus hours a week putting a roof over my head and spending my late night weekends actually bombing rather spend time on 12oz

peace

haha, tis the reason why i never post anything. i love the crews in va that are active and getting up and i like to see the pics people post but the conversations on here are so dumb ther not even comical.

but what do i kno. ive never posted anything and im in danger of some 15 yr old kid quoting me and calling me pussy/toy/faggot on this thread.

who cares ive got better things to do i guess like work 40 plus hours a week putting a roof over my head and spending my late night weekends actually bombing rather spend time on 12oz

peace

pussy....toy....fag