marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Marlboro country

for all the hate that runs through this thread no one seeems to be firing in thew right direction...so i will. u wanna talk about old and tired looking shit holla at ya boy herse the dudes been pushin the same tired ass shit for as long as i can remember get some variety in your work and get at me we ll go toe to toe on some single letter bombs

herse has got to be the realest of the real talk strictly because he's been running with those h's who knows how long. who knows how many times he's had to listen to clowns like you saying to change style. graff is about doing ur own thing.

also, you think a dude who has no problem raping entire burner walls with his H's won't fuckin stab you?

show some respect.

:lol: :lol:

I'll personally back this!

and 'Reud boy / pullout whatever you shit onto walls you are a bitch, i tried to fight you and you ran like a bitch. Keep talking shit from denver where you ran to, like a bitch. case closed.

if you are one of the 5 or six kids who happened to stumble drunk on me burning half a boxcar, at the frat yard with your one can of black and silver, when i was only two deep with ballast coming at me off the cars, i wouldnt puff yourself up that much, maybe try to not blow up the spot, rather than try to roll some kids that youve never met, that can burn you, lets not forget this is about graffiti. but you probably no very little about that, as much as fair fights. all im saying, i am clearly better than you mel. i didnt say the best. and your graffiti, your name, and your lies are laughable.

oz11.jpg.de6824ad5ecf3cb09a41b9dc6202b69d.jpg

oz12.jpg.6e437db1de5793e011b39ead1eb1714d.jpg

oz13.jpg.99e82ba5bc63bd616e6199ff62b52dad.jpg

:lol: :lol:

if you are one of the 5 or six kids who happened to stumble drunk on me burning half a boxcar, at the frat yard with your one can of black and silver, when i was only two deep with ballast coming at me off the cars, i wouldnt puff yourself up that much, maybe try to not blow up the spot, rather than try to roll some kids that youve never met, that can burn you, lets not forget this is about graffiti. but you probably no very little about that, as much as fair fights. all im saying, i am clearly better than you mel. i didnt say the best. and your graffiti, your name, and your lies are laughable.

Dude you are soo gay

and for this you look like a bitch, you had your chance while i was still there

What are you talking about? That wasn't to you. I don't even get how you think thats was. Plus I have never met you. But While your busy not figuring out why everyone clearly thinks your an idiot, do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut, especially with name dropping spots.

What are you talking about? That wasn't to you. I don't even get how you think thats was. Plus I have never met you. But While your busy not figuring out why everyone clearly thinks your an idiot, do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut, especially with name dropping spots.

nah you and me are cool, we left on a cordial note, i was using you as a reference, because i think your comment was a good statement on the cowardice of some of this towns writers, apologies for the mis-direction, even though ^ that statement is not entirely true, i believe that name was given to it by writers, and is not the company's proper name, as it was explained to me...

yo reud boy, stop posting things on this thread. this is for va graffiti, not va passers-by, stirring up shit thinking they are something. chill out and move on.

and sorry but that pullout shit is weak. i wouldnt use it as bragging reference.

yeah graffiti, and you hardly paint a thing just because you got hemmed up and went to jail once, you are a balker, smart guy

i just want him to get it straight that just because im gone doesnt mean ive moved on.

I'm making a break up song outta this line. OHHHHHH JUST BECAUSE IM GONE GIRLLLLLLL DOESN'T MEAN IVE MOVED ON! :lol: :lol:

This shit is killin' me stahh, I'm dyin'!

i really dont give a shit about your fowl rascist ass anyway swagging this is about one writer in richmond inparticular, i just want him to get it straight that just because im gone doesnt mean ive moved on, i want him to know when the freights roll back, there will be extra work to put in, ive had my fill

Behold,

no one cares.