marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey Rebar, Snakes is so unbelievably pissed at you and wants to break shit over your face. I've never seen him this mad, why the fuck would you go over someone whose been writing fifteen years longer than you... TWICE? You deserve everything you got coming to you.

hey Rebar, Snakes is so unbelievably pissed at you and wants to break shit over your face. I've never seen him this mad, why the fuck would you go over someone whose been writing fifteen years longer than you... TWICE? You deserve everything you got coming to you.

wow..yeah..homeboy was up when i was riding in the car with my mom...

learn yo history rookie

...................yeah so im eatin this piece of toast rite with butter on it... but whats funny is its not butter at all....haha its margarine....can u believe that..... i cant, i cant believe its not butter....taste just like it! but yo check it, they got this new new shit, it aint butter or margarine, throw some a this shit up on yalls bread dukes

400px-Nothitler.jpg

delicious