marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

I dont get it. Last time I checked Dot Com has produced some pretty sick productions there in the past ten years and pretty recently as well. You must have forgotten about that. I forgive you because I too forget things from time to time.

i didnt forget. but i forgive you, you probably dont know what i want to look at anyway.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

go around u suk im sick n tired of u fillin up meh internetz with all this negative chi. u dont know me but i no u n i seen u teh other day u said u got a crotch rocket that shit is a not a real bike bruh this kid pushin like a 94 yamaha fz6 :rolleyes: u kiddin me dude? u come on here n spread all this negative hype bout VA fucc outta here with that euro bullshit bruh. take that shit back across the pond kook.

2czdfut.jpg

And to start the night of a sketch

If you cant read it then you dont need to know.

(refrence to fishing pigs)

this is sick as FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKkkkkkkkkkk. is that photoshopped? montana crayons? i thought the saying goes "cant read it, dont need it"

but then again, legible or not, sick styles are sick styles.