marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i like how that dude tried to jock on unik's blockbusters and then that dirty .com wall was posted and shit on his face.

and that freak fill is wild.

i wasn't jocking on unik's shit at all i was just saying i didn't know he had any other style, was proved wrong. but as for you my friend, you can lick my salty balls and take a shot of tequila with it, if your even old enough to drink. :scrambled:

i wasn't jocking on unik's shit at all i was just saying i didn't know he had any other style, was proved wrong. but as for you my friend, you can lick my salty balls and take a shot of tequila with it, if your even old enough to drink. :scrambled:

Jocking? um sir what the fuck, did u mean Joking?

i like how that dude tried to jock on unik's blockbusters and then that dirty .com wall was posted and shit on his face.

and that freak fill is wild.

Jocking? um sir what the fuck, did u mean Joking?

^that's what i was talking about when i said i wasn't joking on his style, so you should shut the fuck up and mind your own business kid, my comment had nothing to do with you so why are you trying to be part of it. and you have no idea who i am or what i'm about. and more importantly you tell me to post pics or shut the fuck up, you havent posted one picture yet, so i've decided that you are an idiot, which you are because of all of your previous comments on this forum are fucking retarded. so smarten up or die slow lil nigga bitch