marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres a can of coke in the beer cuzi. also, please stop posting graffiti from va beach, especially shit underneath highways, does all graffiti in va beach occur underneath highways? or on legal walls in the forest? and all of it looks the same, like cheap cartoons, its appauling. im not talking about the good writers from va beach, you know who you are.... but the really shitty kids with really gay names, stop being so tommy bahama in your elements of hip hop, you sandal wearing homos.

BAD MOVE HOMEY..... over that old ass PLANE (akt) piece...

dr8ft2.jpg

Planes been out of the game for a long time, but these new cats need to respect history.:)

You dont get props for going over classic shit. At least you could have covered the whole thing.

But what do I know.. Im just an old dude.

Right Schroader? :)

Planes been out of the game for a long time, but these new cats need to respect history.:)

You dont get props for going over classic shit. At least you could have covered the whole thing.

But what do I know.. Im just an old dude.

Right Schroader? :)

RIGHT SCHROADER!!!!

THAT PLANE WAS CIRCA 98... IT WAS BARELY LINED (STILL VERY INTACT)...HE COULD OF FOUND A NUMBER OF SPOTS AROUND THERE (PLENTY OF TOY SHIT DOWN THERE)....BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT WAS ZUESR DOING IN 98 ??? HUH?? HUH?? I THINK OVR SHOULD COME OUTTA RETIREMENT AND HANDEL THIS....HAHA