marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AY wattup to everyone out there puttin it down I juss moved out ta VA from LA tryna see wassup wit tha graff movement out here in the east gotta give props to phone lyes hersey MC RVS WH TKO MAYHEM yall doin ur thing hit me up on the email if ne one wants to paint gettin kinda annoyin haviin to tell my brother every nite I wanna go out why I do graffiti and wat the point is so if you got some skill .... hit me up n we go for a mission or somethin ...

AY wattup to everyone out there puttin it down I juss moved out ta VA from LA tryna see wassup wit tha graff movement out here in the east gotta give props to phone lyes hersey MC RVS WH TKO MAYHEM yall doin ur thing hit me up on the email if ne one wants to paint gettin kinda annoyin haviin to tell my brother every nite I wanna go out why I do graffiti and wat the point is so if you got some skill .... hit me up n we go for a mission or somethin ...

just out of curiosity, what do you tell your brother the point is?

Hey all... I am a student at the University of Richmond and trying to do a photog and sociology project on graffiti as art and communication. I am looking for good places where I can take some nice pics if anybody knows. Also, if you are in the Richmond area and paint it would be cool just to ask you a few questions about why and what it means to you...get at me if you are interested...just send me a message or something Thanks for the help in advance

LOL I new this shit was gonna happen .... I tell em that its away of self expression .... creative destruction if u will its my way of release juss like everyone in the world has there's n aerosol is mine ... I aint a stupid kid ... yall got my email that's the most u gonna noe bout me ... I aint a toy n I aint a legend juss a kid that digs paint =)

late

Hey all... I am a student at the University of Richmond and trying to do a photog and sociology project on graffiti as art and communication. I am looking for good places where I can take some nice pics if anybody knows. Also, if you are in the Richmond area and paint it would be cool just to ask you a few questions about why and what it means to you...get at me if you are interested...just send me a message or something Thanks for the help in advance

cop%20pig.cpt%20-text.jpg

cop%20pig.cpt%20-text.jpg

Haha...no i am not a police officer...i am an actual student...i don't need your real names or anything about you just want to take some pictures so i can actually finish my senior project...i am from philly and haven't had a car to explore the city until this year so i have no idea where to look

ok so is there something i can do to just prove that I am not a cop...i understand that this shit isnt just like taking pics of flowers or some other shit or just reading a book but i actually wanted to learn something real and know why artists graff...i was told not to do the project cause graffiti is apparently just random vandalism or so my professors said but i wanted to see if i could get the real information

I mean, Capawata can join me and the guys down at the station.

It's cool...12oz is just about shit talking and posting photos of graffiti that you didn't do...go research it on the internet or in the library like a real "student" and quit taking the easy way out.

why don't you look where there's prostitution.