Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KADO

Crews in La

Hey, anyone know of some good stupid crew names here in Los angeles?

There is one out here in Watts "LET" they are a bunch of bitches that say it stands for Lesbians Eating Twat......

THAT shits funny when taggin crews become full on gangs. KAM AND TMC were taggin crews and now ther full on taxpayin hoods now. I seen TKO,STK, PFH, KWS, SSK all with X3 and I know they claim gang status. I got homies who got into that shit so I dont be hatin but its still funny. I guess its just that vicious LA mentality that corrupts a nigga. Fuckit Id rather be typin shit in a computer to yall crackers than bangin a crew. I give props to writers who banged before graff thats straight up artistic creativity overcomin obstacles.

Long time ago we had this crew CIA (we didn't know about o.g. NY CIA at the time). I think Emuse came up with these:

Crying Is Alright

Cold Ice Age

My all time favorite is DFSFB- Down For Straight Fucking Bombing, or Da Funky Sotofish Bomber.

I've seen tags by my friend's house that say "LAPDK"... I'm sure you can figure out what that stands for.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now