Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smart

You know what I wish?

I wish this place was like cb radio or something, where it actually had our voices... so it would be obvious probably with the sarcasm and you could just hear how people sounded...

but most;y because I got this bubble or something in my throat a second ago, and it made my voice sound all funny like Don Pardo...

and then you coulda heard it...

yeah it sure would

i would not like listening to myself talk tho

im sure other people wouldnt enjoy it either

text is easier on the ears

plus this way no one around me needs to know how big a nerd i am and where exactly i kill time

silence

also be a quick way to get caught up, you know with about ten minutes of someone speaking the feds can emulate your voice, make you say whatevvvvver they want.

true story

or a quick way to know who is a girl so 99.9 percent of the people on this board can try to jump in her pants as soon as you hear her voice.

yo cat face, most accents are extremly cute, except like nigerian or zimbawbein. haha

well...i guess nobody would like hearin my thick zimbabwein ass voice then..bummer

yo cat face' date=' most accents are extremly cute, except like nigerian or zimbawbein. haha[/quote']

damn dude, you'se got the jungle feva

well...i guess nobody would like hearin my thick zimbabwein ass voice then..bummer

Nah, break it out M-bop p'plok, how do you make that tounge click noise in type? Anyway, Poik, boop, bleep pa dee dorf...

ya know..i always wondered how they made those clickyclacky sounds.

hear how people sounded...

here you go.. just made this on my cell phone...

th_03-06-06_0002.jpg

ya know..i always wondered how they made those clickyclacky sounds.

I wish I coulda wrote this joke but somebody, bobcat or howie or someone the other day said, how would it be if you were talking like that but stuttered?

there was no "eh" in there' date=' thats not chapman.[/quote']hahaha let me think up the ultimate canadian slang saying and ill post it up

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now