Today WAS a great day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTN

I hear eye drops are poisonous and affect your central nerve system.

I suggest laxatives, the guy might be extra sensitive for eyedrops, and pass out for life.

That'd mean your sandwiches getting stolen in FEDERAL PRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From snopes.com

"Yet all is not well in revenge land. While it is true that Visine is readily obtainable (it's an non-prescription eye drop manufactured by pharmaceutical giant Pfizer), a drink spiked with it not only won't produce diarrhea in the one unfortunate enough to drink the concoction, but ingestion of the product is downright dangerous, making this "harmless" form of retaliation fraught with hazard.

The active ingredient in Visine eye drops is Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%. Swallowing this substance can result in a number of nasty effects, including:

Lowering body temperature to dangerous levels

Making breathing difficult, or even halting it entirely

Blurring vision

Causing nausea and vomiting

Elevating and then dropping blood pressure

Causing seizures or tremors

Sending the ingester into a coma

Pfizer's cautions to users of Visine include, "If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away." In view of the above list, that advice should not be taken lightly."

So yeah, go laxative. And black mouth gum. Remember how funny that shit was in Pee Wee's Big Adventure?

I say, baby birds, baby mice, or a dead mouse, all encapsulated inside a sandwich along with the regular sandwich things, but so they are not noticeable. This same shit happened to me, but it was with Gatorade. I was working at a carwash. Lots of fresh out the pen niggas working there. So someone kept drinking my Gatorade. Me and a buddy were working on a cars interior, the shit belonged to a drug dealer. One single crack rock fell out of the car's backseat and I found it, crushed it up, and mixed it into the Gatorade. I found out who it was when the sorry motherfucker had to go to the ER because he started having convulsions and shit. Needless to say, no one ever drank my shit again, ever.