Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There are no photos of old Rt. 2 highway spots, because anyone that was around in the early/mid 90's knows that no one ever took flicks of highway work... I never took flicks of anything on a highway... we painted it to look at it while driving by, and thats it... when its gone is gone.

has credit ever done anything other than the same thing hes doing these days or the days he was in ct

i know this might sound crazy but credit paints you know letters ! not shapes not a ball of arrows not some big ball of goop that look like its a monster out of a video game.

LETTERS

he has his own letter style and style is something that takes years to get, none of credits stuff is the same you gotta look always new bends and connections ect, but he keeps basic letter form with his own style with out taking away from the ''basic letter structure''

this also might sound really crazy but when u also see a train go by you wanna be able to read it.

the problem with Ct or any where today is ''kids'' paint for a year or 2 and are already quick to just talk shit?!?!

how can you rag on a dude that has put in more work than you ever will in your life time, jokes aside, and get down on the dude cus he paints letters in graffiti?!?!

i gotta get a new hobbie...

in the middle of the state early-mid 90's shit ran for YEARS. every highway had shit on it and it would stay up. you were guaranteed to see what got done because it was there for months. its not the same anymore. spots seem to disapear overnight. literally here today gone tomorrow.. tok/beaner kade dase ras kwest credit trace sine dash ges vers/sevr mek pres spie mar/4eyes hover emak dert/idea and oce are some names you would see around the way then.. if you weren't there it probably means nothing to you though, and you definitely don't have any flix because your parents wouldn't pull the car over even if you asked nice. unless you had the coolest parents in the world. i didn't

im not hating on him cuz of the work he puts in,

and yep letters are graff i cant say that enough i dont understand alot of should be letters

and at the same time how can you praise a dude for doin the same.

his letters have limited stucture and perportion* has never been in his letters.

also i had asked if he has ever done something different and if so flick please, nothing more

i wasnt trying to hurt peoples feeling