Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

alright so i know you cats will appreciate this and my mind just got absolutely blown away. I found this picture in a random metal headz thread and i went to high school with these girls one of them was my boys gf then he went to iraq and fuckin broke up while holmes was at war. Its def before Dave or some show at that spot. Absolutely hillarious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
alright so i know you cats will appreciate this and my mind just got absolutely blown away. I found this picture in a random metal headz thread and i went to high school with these girls one of them was my boys gf then he went to iraq and fuckin broke up while holmes was at war. Its def before Dave or some show at that spot. Absolutely hillarious.

i Know this spot? But not the dames. Why did you black out the eyes?

i like the shot and the 3sacs....sounds likr somethin this cheap ass i know would try to cut a deal on..."hey yo could you possibly break me out a 3 sac i only gotta 5 ill bust you off some brillo" and is that the crem from a little while back the iof crem who puts too much crem cheese on his bagels????? none the less tis dope.