Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, post everything, thats awesome. props to allover and effing b (and a few others) for doing the legwork and posting un-biasedly. but people should understand just because you get your shit posted does not make it good, let alone fuego or fire or whatever. nobody is going anywhere but stale if all they hear is positive about everything they do. in my opinion, they should do away with dialogue on here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

not to be bitchy, but some heads on this forum

need to learn that the flash drowns out the piece.

only you can prevent this.

rustolerm is mad correct. so are all of you.

i dont do nuthin but bump and speak.

i lack knowledge of posting images.

someone send me a tutorial or some shit.

each one teach one.. i have learnt for taking photos in low light situations, take flix at an angle. the steeper the angle the less the glare/flashburn. itll distort your letters but IMO makes for better pictures. ideally set your camera on something stable, and turn your flash off though.

Anyone wondering about resizing. It depeneds but i usually post flicks (when i have em which is recently never) i always upload them from the comp because i dont use the bucket. Easy way to resize if its tellin you ur over the limit is open the flick in paint, hit ctrl + W (which is stretch/skew image) and just set the percentages to 50% or however big you want it and then save. Takes a a minute you start flying through em after a couple. eh, hope that helps someone.

open up those aperatures and lengthen the shutter speed if the lights kinda low

you can even set theese things on a point and shoot digital camera(a good one at least)

Werd,slow shutters and led flashlights can do wonders ,but ill be quiet since im not in a photo forum :rolleyes:

Werd,slow shutters and led flashlights can do wonders ,but ill be quiet since im not in a photo forum :rolleyes:

Feel free. I think most of us could benefit from some photo expertise. I personally force set my flash off and use my "gorilla" tripod when I can. Any advice to the point 'n' shoot digital user would be appreciated.

I too am a user of "gorilla" tripods, and in my case that means anything i can steady my camera on. A good trick for that situation is, set a short timer on your camera and let it sit, that way if you are using a slower shutter speed you don't shake the camera while pressing the button to shoot, takes away potential blur.

i lack knowledge of posting images.

someone send me a tutorial or some shit.

I use photobucket. Just sign up for an account and log in. From there it's pretty easy to upload, you'll figure it out. Once you have whatever you want uploaded, click on the picture and beneath they'll provide you with a series of different links. Use the one thats IMG code.. which will have before and [ /IMG] after. Copy that address, and just paste it into your post and you're good to go.

Feel free. I think most of us could benefit from some photo expertise. I personally force set my flash off and use my "gorilla" tripod when I can. Any advice to the point 'n' shoot digital user would be appreciated.

For low light there's different tricks. With little-to-no light, if you can set shutterspeed, you can use a flashlight while the shutter is open to try and evenly shine it over the piece. This is hard to explain in text, or maybe I'm just too tired to be articulate. Also, if you can change your ISO on your camera (Should be under some sort of settings menu) you can set it higher. ISO is pretty much the digital equivalent to film speed. You might get grainier pictures with a higher ISO, but if you'll be scaling them down anyways, it shouldn't matter too much.

Hopefully some of this helps. Anyone with more knowledge than me, feel free to add, or correct me if I'm wrong about anything.