Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

Things were definitley different 10 years ago. There was a shitload of bombin' goin' on and I loved seeing and doing every bit of it, but the game has changed alot since then. The Cops and the State have smartened up. Especially with all the cameras on the highways, even your so-called "chill spots in the woods" got cameras posted. Like it or not, the art of bombing is dying. If they see you do your shit on the street, they know who you are, where you paint your pieces, and who you roll with. Hell, if you posted one flick on here they probably know who you are. All they gotta do is make one phone call and your hit! Back then all you had to worry about was how fast you could run. Well, it ain't like that anymore. It's TEN times harder to go out bombin' and get away with it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DSC04355.jpg

plenty more flicks, but not sharing because sometimes "the woods shit" is safer to post than the other things we flick, especially how 12oz, allows read access to anyone without an account to see flicks... get it? Funny, you got everyone complaining where the flicks at, but they don't put in the work to get flicks of anything but their own shit.. so they have nothing to share... People that do put in work, share their flicks, and people critisize them for taking only woods shit, or putting up pictures for "quick fame".. So you post flicks you get shit, you don't post flicks, you get shit... so fuck it, go out get your own flicks... too much bullshit. Personally if dudes want their "illegal shit" posted, they will post it themselves... No one should take it upon themselves to post the hot shit, to contribute to the lurkers that could use it incorrectly. It's hard to keep shit full of content in here, and keep everyone happy, while keeping shit on the L and remaining safe law-wise.

Bump that Celo.

this is the only thread i see with this problem.

and nobody is trying to get anywhere street bombing in "bumbfuck towns" over here. it seems like you all lost the real sense of graffiti. if your doing a hollow it better be somewhere hot or it would be just plain gay. theres alot of skill and no balls coming from here

people didck ride simple shit in the woods but bombing shit on the street is soo wack.,

Things were definitley different 10 years ago. There was a shitload of bombin' goin' on and I loved seeing and doing every bit of it, but the game has changed alot since then. The Cops and the State have smartened up. Especially with all the cameras on the highways, even your so-called "chill spots in the woods" got cameras posted. Like it or not, the art of bombing is dying. If they see you do your shit on the street, they know who you are, where you paint your pieces, and who you roll with. Hell, if you posted one flick on here they probably know who you are. All they gotta do is make one phone call and your hit! Back then all you had to worry about was how fast you could run. Well, it ain't like that anymore. It's TEN times harder to go out bombin' and get away with it.

WORD UP

motherfuckers got more important shit to worry about.

all these cameras making me crazy

this is the only thread i see with this problem.

and nobody is trying to get anywhere street bombing in "bumbfuck towns" over here. it seems like you all lost the real sense of graffiti. if your doing a hollow it better be somewhere hot or it would be just plain gay. theres alot of skill and no balls coming from here

people didck ride simple shit in the woods but bombing shit on the street is soo wack.,

who votes this guys shuts the fuck up?? all in favor...?