Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

CT heads... Home Depot got buy 2 get one free any Rusto aerosol products. It's a Mail in rebate, you need to purchase between now and the 13th... Don't sleep guys, stocked up yesterday.... Little tip, AA's are goin for $3.26, PT's are $3.12 and old school regular Rusto is going for $3.79. So if you crunch the numbers, you can get a lot of your reg's and AA's for free. It's the cheapest or equal to, out the 3 that is free.

alllllloverrrrrrrrthetownnnnnnnn

mods, this isn't spam, I don't work for HD, but I don't rack my shit, i make money, I spend money, just sharing the knowledge to keep a penny or two in the pocket of yalls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats good with some CT bombing???????What up Exist!!!!! Not to sell anyone else short but what happend? Yo, E your killen it but where is everyone else? Like its scary or something????????Get 2 99c cans from wallmart and go cath a fillen on the highway for christ sakes. Shit ain hard.Dont be scerrrrrred-Esen203

Love all the new burners.

Don't get me wrong, and I'm sure a couple of you will get your panties in a bunch but... I like the ebis, burye, and irm stuff, but that's all that's being posted and it seems like it's every single thing they paint.

Lets see some other CT action

you're a dumbass these cats are fucking rediculous, who else has style like that, look at that background. if you can match that shit lets see it, otherwise shut the fuck up

ladies, ladies, calm down - I know you guys are upset that I came on here and said I'd like to see what other people are doing too but get over yourselves. look at my first line

Love all the new burners.
or maybe look at this line
I like the ebis, burye, and irm stuff

Like I said, I was feeling all of your stuff, I said it would be nice to see what other people are doing. Like I also said, I figured someone would get there panties bunched up about it. You post a ton of shit on here, and that's great to do that, I wasn't knocking it at all, I love to see what everyone's doing, and I hope you continue too, but your no celebrities, don't start crying if someone doesn't want to focus all there attention on you. This is my only way of seeing what is going on in CT. I was saying let's see what other people are doing.

So you can all jump off your high-horse's now and grow up.

I would love to contribute or even see what is really going on in CT but unfortunately I can't anymore due to moving over seas. I didn't even get a chance to meet any writers when I lived there except savager and a couple people he chilled with. So to re-iterate what I was saying, I'd like to see what everyone's doing there.

And since you want to throw in your comment about backgrounds, what background? I haven't seen any of you do any backgrounds at all. Bubbles are hardly a background! Only every graffiti artist has done bubbles behind there peice. Or are you referring to the big Euro-train style YL in the back of the pieces. HA! Come over to Europe and you'll see that on about every street corner. There's nothing innovative happening there.