Fighting with a chicken head

dagraffnazi

"i havn't gone camping since i was in 7th grade. it is a good time if you go prepared and during the right seasons. i stole a 3 room tent from target a few years ago and still need to use it. most of... " ---quoted from gooch in another thread.

see it's not even like you bought the tent in the first place, and you definately don't use it since you haven't been camping since 7th grade. what the fuck do you need it for?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Hey how did u get my pic.....hahahahahah..u like my pink shoes in the background...

fucken emo fuckers I tell u. Cant hate on the emo chicks though, I find them kind of hot being sad and shit all the time.

"Rollin to the Scenster Klub sippin on that Sparks."

gooch-

you can do way better. This girl is busted.

Looks like you handled yourself well with the back and forth emails, but I honestly wouldnt bother with her shit. Just throw some etch on her car windows and call it a day :idea:

do your thing. get your dollar up and stay having more fun than the average dude. then laugh at that slut in ten years when she's married to a boring-ass dentist or an alcoholic mechanic in sloburbia and you're out globetrotting.

most girls don't know what the fuck they want until their asses start to sag. right now you're an 'emo bitch' for starting to catch feelings. down the road you'll be the 'good guy' she 'regrets messing things up with'. shake the shit off.

keep it moving.

My advice would have been to NOT send back a two page psychoanalysis as a response to her request for a tent.

Damn, I can't believe you wasted that Victoria burner of a sketch you posted a while back on this broad. You should have saved it until you met a primo Victoria.

FUCK THAT I FEEL YOU ON THIS....Some of these kids aint gangster enough for that type of music!

yeah and some kids live in a hood where they are surrounded by so much of that shit it has become boring and played the fuck OUT

wow, this thread is a ton of laughs.

sheRock, can I stick it in your ass?

porkflop, I edited my posts because I realized I had some more to say.

and yes, like I said earlier, I have no shame in my game (which is also an early 90's phrase); I get down with the fugly girls every so often.

I don't think I got emo with the slob, I think I failed to provide some of the back story when I initially posted this thread which could give a little more insight into things but at this point I’m done caring.

and in the end, I can care less as to what 95% of you think, its 12oz. most of you suck at graffiti (or should I just say you are toys) and spend WAY too much time on here. thus, the opinions of internet geeks mean nothing to me.

honestly what did she do thats so wrong'?

she wanted a tent. you have a tent. she asked. you asid no, then called her selfish and all kinds a shit. you're the selfish one. all she wasnted was a MOTHERFUCKING TENT.

see this is what i was thinking.

everyone one 12oz dates supermodels' date=' or is a super model.[/quote']

yeah and wears $300 jeans, wastes money on bullshit collectables and has an elevated sense of style and taste.

please....hahah

i know you were being sarcastic, i'm just adding my 2 cents.

Guest nutsonmychin!

you dont have to get so butt hurt.

you post a scenario and ppl "discuss". thats the whole point of this forum. if you dont care to hear different views, then dont post, or at least dont post things so personal.

you gotta take it sleazy bro .

and also, i only have internet access at work, so i really dont see how i can spend too much time here, or "need to get out more".

wow, this thread is a ton of laughs.

sheRock, can I stick it in your ass?

porkflop, I edited my posts because I realized I had some more to say.

and yes, like I said earlier, I have no shame in my game (which is also an early 90's phrase); I get down with the fugly girls every so often.

I don't think I got emo with the slob, I think I failed to provide some of the back story when I initially posted this thread which could give a little more insight into things but at this point I’m done caring.

and in the end, I can care less as to what 95% of you think, its 12oz. most of you suck at graffiti (or should I just say you are toys) and spend WAY too much time on here. thus, the opinions of internet geeks mean nothing to me.

you are a GAY, so no you may not. if i let you stick it in my ass you might get obsessed with me too and start sending me weak ass emails. i don't need that pressure...

oh and i guess YOU'RE good at graffiti...ha ha silly dummy. i saw your picture in the i want to see you thread...art fag:D

"a GAY"? that makes no sense.

well since most of the shit I posted was done back in the early 90's it probably does look like shit compared to you euro paint using kids who get all your style from the internet.

alas, like i said i could care less.

i'm done.

and in the end' date=' I can care less as to what 95% of you think, its 12oz. most of you suck at graffiti (or should I just say you are toys) and spend WAY too much time on here. thus, the opinions of internet geeks mean nothing to me.[/quote']

hahaha! there's nothing like sharing a story with the world and then dismissing the commentary because people say stuff you don't want hear. you're really showing your maturity in this post.. good job!