Fighting with a chicken head

dagraffnazi

So, I am in the middle of laying into this chicken head girl I was talking to a few months ago. I felt the need to share.

*It all starts here:

hey -- was just wondering if you got my voice mail about the tent.

just in case you didnt... my mom and sisters want to go camping next month...

madelines coming down... but we didnt have a tent and I remembered that you

did! anyway, is there any way i could borrow/buy the tent fromyou? Would be sooo cool if i could let me know what you think.

thanks!!

Victoria

*And I respond:

Yeah, I got your voice mail but I figured since I didn’t get back in touch with you, you would “get the message”. Victoria, you haven’t contacted me in well over a month and now out of nowhere you call me because you want something? Are you kidding? You went from calling me several times a day every day for over a month, to telling me you don’t want to talk to me as much, and then we just stopped talking all together with the exception of a few emails. You were even calling me twice a day and texting me when you were in San Diego on vacation. Now, after not talking to me in over a month (and I wouldn’t consider 1 sentence emails “talking” to someone) you call me because you want something?

Well, I have no interest in lending or selling my tent to you. We aren’t friends, you don’t call me, you’ve displayed no interest in maintaining any sort of friendship with me, and I no longer have any desire to have any contact with you. I think those are good enough reasons to not want to lend you anything.

Honestly, I think you are a selfish and self-centered person from time to time, and considering I was able to ascertain that after only a few weeks of spending time with you, you must be like that more often than not. Also, who plans a camping trip without a tent? It’s funny; I remember offering to lend you my tent that Sunday I met you after I was at Special Sauce. I said I could lend it to you after you mentioned that you were going to that music festival down south in June. Funny, that’s coming up isn’t it?

You know what sucks, back in March I bought you a watch. Remember back in March when you met me at that art show in Long Beach? You saw a watch that you though was cool. Trying to be thoughtful, I bough it the next day, assuming we would still be cool by the time your birthday in June rolled around. I remembered how you said that it may not be a good idea to wear your Movado out as often as you did and you were thinking of getting a cheaper watch to knock around in. So, I figured I would be nice and get that for you, and I did. That just goes to show how much of a sucker I can be. Well, I’m sorry, I realized that I put a little too much effort into being cool with you and in the long run I was just someone who’s house you crashed at so you could save gas.

*She then responds with:

wow. that was a lot of thought put into that. im sorry you feel

the way you do. i am. and for the record we haven't planned the trip, we

wanted to plan it and i mentioned i remembered that you had a tent and

thought id give it a shot. i haven't gone out of my way to not talk to you all

this time but if you feel that way, theres nothing i can do about that. if

you don't want to lend me or sell me your tent, fine. but you don't have to

go about saying all this stuff about me when i don't feel like im as bad a

person as you make it out to be in your email. sorry things had to end like

this.

Victoria

*And then I come back with:

ummm things already had ended hun, and for the record i never said you

were a bad person (because you are not), you just may not realize that

you used me just a bit, and you did.

*So then she get’s all defensive:

aright hun. nooo problem. maybe when you stop taking things so seriously,

you'll start having fun with the game. geez in the meantime have fun being

miserable cuz thats exactly what you seem like you are right now. sorry about that for you.

*And then I had to lay it on her:

Well Victoria, I have to be honest with you, I don’t take things too serious, sort of how I looked at you the whole time we were hanging out (meaning, I didn’t take you too serious, but cause you led me on, I started to like you).

You are 23 and obviously still living life like you are still in college. I’ve done plenty of sleeping around, in fact far more times than the numbers I told you, but that’s neither here nor there. I’ve out grown that phase of my life and I am actually looking for a little bit more than random hook ups. I’d prefer to spend my time with someone with some substance opposed to some random *chicken heads I meet at a bar or even a temp job.

See, I don’t just bring whoever home to formally meet my parents nor do I randomly cum inside girls when and if I have unprotected sex with them (as in the instances with you, which may I remind you, were at your request). I have and had plenty of “fun with the game”, I’m just beyond having fun with little girls like you who like to play games; and for the record I am far from miserable, I’m not the one who needs to get shit faced or stoned in order to relax or to have a good time. I don’t need to be reassured about myself and I’m not the one who gets uptight if someone tells me I am beautiful.

So, when you make cute little comments like the ones you just made in the last email, ask yourself, are you really thinking about yourself when you call other people miserable?? For the record sweetheart, you were the one always calling me, you were the one IMing me non stop no more than 20 seconds after I would sign onto AIM, you are obviously a needy little girl and now that I hurt your feelings by calling you selfish, you feel the need to lash out at me and call me miserable and make comments alluding to me being uptight. Sorry hun, I didn't mean to upset you so much.

*http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chicken+head

I’m still waiting for her response.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goocharella....you're laying down some good shit here. i may just steal some of these lines to use sometime in the future..

such as

"for the record I am far from miserable, I’m not the one who needs to get shit faced or stoned in order to relax or to have a good time."

Guest nutsonmychin!

hahah,

you got played and now your crying about it.

hahah, get over it dude. come on, are you serious!?!?!? so what, you guys chilled, and she was over it, doesnt sound like she was a bitch at all.

clearly she's a freak and you weren't satisfying her.

you are lame.

yeah, man you got me, and you E played me, oh snap! for someone who registered only a year ago, you sure have a ton of posts. maybe if you got off the net and went out you could get some ass, or not. there is life outside of 12oz.

actually, she got freaked out cause i was a little too kinky in bed. but i don't need to get into all of that.

Guest nutsonmychin!

then why would you post this here and brag about putting it in her ass?

honestly what did she do thats so wrong'?

she wanted a tent. you have a tent. she asked. you asid no, then called her selfish and all kinds a shit. you're the selfish one. all she wasnted was a MOTHERFUCKING TENT.

Guest nutsonmychin!

no one here is seeing what i am seeing??

i dont understand why you're pissed at ol girl?

because you bought her a swatch watch and she bounced before you could give it to her??? and this isnt e-thug status...this is you posting a convo, and me simply stating my opinion.

gosh.

Maybe a couple of drinks and she will get better?.......................No

yeah that definitly was the case!

when we were sober she cooked and did it well so i was happy; only thing, she didn't like butt sex. when we were drunk she looked more appealing and was into butt sex.

i'm NOT saying she was good looking, i know she wasn't. in times of need old gooch is know to bag a fatty or two.

no shame in my game.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I'm sure everyone here only comes to the Ounce to kill time between fucking supermodels...

:rolleyes:

I know I do