i think i may have willed a girl into existing....

boogie hands

....thats about the only way i can describe the level of hotness this girl was pushing yesterday. if you took the cuteness (and hairstyle) of a semi-scene girl and replaced the dumpy pbr body with that of a cheerleader this is what you would get. that and the first public erection since 6th grade.

p.s.- talking to a girl at the gym is one of the hardest things on earth to do (unless you are comfortable with looking like a complete douchebag). for someone with my clumsy game landing this girl is pretty much mission impossible.

p.s.-this is what comes up when you google image "holy fucking shit"

gasface.jpg

....as in "holy fucking shit! did you just see that grown man dressed as a 13 year old?".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn you..I've been trying to find something new for weeks since I broke up with my ex..All I keep hanging out with are hood-rats and emotional wrecks...

I did get this girl's number that I knew from High School..Only problem is that her ex is somewhat of an aquintance and a pituitary giant.

I sware to GOD I'm going to join eHarmony or Match.com if this shit doesn't start working out..(sarcasm)

google image search: pituitary giant

17388f1.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Damn you..I've been trying to find something new for weeks since I broke up with my ex..All I keep hanging out with are hood-rats and emotional wrecks...

I did get this girl's number that I knew from High School..Only problem is that her ex is somewhat of an aquintance and a pituitary giant.

I sware to GOD I'm going to join eHarmony or Match.com if this shit doesn't start working out..(sarcasm)

google image search: pituitary giant

17388f1.jpg

That pic is disturbing