Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

i think i may have willed a girl into existing....

....thats about the only way i can describe the level of hotness this girl was pushing yesterday. if you took the cuteness (and hairstyle) of a semi-scene girl and replaced the dumpy pbr body with that of a cheerleader this is what you would get. that and the first public erection since 6th grade.

p.s.- talking to a girl at the gym is one of the hardest things on earth to do (unless you are comfortable with looking like a complete douchebag). for someone with my clumsy game landing this girl is pretty much mission impossible.

p.s.-this is what comes up when you google image "holy fucking shit"

gasface.jpg

....as in "holy fucking shit! did you just see that grown man dressed as a 13 year old?".

. if you took the cuteness (and hairstyle) of a semi-scene girl and replaced the dumpy pbr body with that of a cheerleader this is what you would get.

Sounds like a real hottie. Smash!

Damn you..I've been trying to find something new for weeks since I broke up with my ex..All I keep hanging out with are hood-rats and emotional wrecks...

I did get this girl's number that I knew from High School..Only problem is that her ex is somewhat of an aquintance and a pituitary giant.

I sware to GOD I'm going to join eHarmony or Match.com if this shit doesn't start working out..(sarcasm)

google image search: pituitary giant

17388f1.jpg

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Damn you..I've been trying to find something new for weeks since I broke up with my ex..All I keep hanging out with are hood-rats and emotional wrecks...

I did get this girl's number that I knew from High School..Only problem is that her ex is somewhat of an aquintance and a pituitary giant.

I sware to GOD I'm going to join eHarmony or Match.com if this shit doesn't start working out..(sarcasm)

google image search: pituitary giant

17388f1.jpg

That pic is disturbing

Guest R@ndomH3ro
So are the girls I have been dating..

Bada bing!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now