I'm watchin this NBC Dateline shit

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH SHIT, next week with the girl got raped in college and got the dude busted 20 years later... BET! Bet me that dude is in AA or NA or someshit... whatever that atonement step is. Bet.

Remeber that Seinfeld episode?

i mean was it like brutal ass rape' date=' or just like your girlfriend sayin stop but you keep goin type rape? thats kinda a big difference[/color']

nah dude, rape is rape. it ain't like "we're playing basketball and you jam your finger versus I just break that for the hell of it."

word, but when I used to do that I had cable and we'd basically shout out channels the whole time... "switch to 24, oh shit 32!32!... what the fuck is this on 16?"

Oh but I liked that ADA, she was cute, now she's dead...

What's up w/ Last Comic Standing? Gonna watch? I liked the first one...

yea, in the end when they were putting nakedguy in the car they asked him where he was from, and dude said iowa.

I guess the police were trying to give him the benefit of a doubt by asking if he was on business and he's like "no, just here being stupid".

ugh. .............

I don't even know what else to say to that but ugh. Speechless.

Local news is showing a story about how there's 11 predator dudes living in the same house, it's like a dorm or some shit, they say dudes stay usually about 6 months but it's always full... 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 11 guys.

Heh, predator dude says:

"I can see where parents in the neighborhood get to know us... with their kids not around... if they get to know us, blah blah"

Yeah, I'd rather hang out with predators than my own kids...

The best line was last week as they are putting dude in the car and he says:

"I got 2 words for America - role playing chat room."

(so which 2 words did he mean?)

He also added something about being a wigger that gets all kinds of girls. Riiiight.

In that same episode, some fat fuck brought his kid with him. So disturbing.